Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Which game do you guys play more on your Nintendo Switch and which game do you regret...

D

Dennis Billington

I have no regrets for my games! But the one I always keep coming back to is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

A

Anastasia Sobol

I'm finally getting around to Puyo Puyo Tetris. It's discouraging because people are so good at it though

N

Nick Stancato

best games for me:
Zelda
Mario/Rabbids
Fate/Extella

Worst I've bought:
Arms
Binding of Isaac

L

Link Botw

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom battle

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

Fate/Extella is good? I thought it looked like a shallow port of an iPad Jrpg lol

A

Asbjørn Olafsen Li

The only Switch game I own is Breath of the Wild.

C

Caitlyn Stecker

Fate Extella is loads of fun if you enjoy games like Dynasty Warriors or are a fan of the Fate series

M

Marwan Shahin

I have 100hrs for BoTW but i think I might surpass that with Splatoon. I regret 1-2 Switch because I have played it exactly 2 times. It came in my bundle though.

A

Arjay Jerome

So basically Ima have to get BoTW, Splatoon, Disgaea 5, possibly mario + rabbids, and avoid 1-2 switch and arms like the plague

D

Doug Arias

Zelda botw and I regret 1,2, switch selling it for $35

I

Israel Munoz

I regret BOTW and loving 1-2 Switch. Can't stop playing it. Going on 50 hours logged

D

David Rodriguez

Worst buy nba playgrounds

S

Sam Williams

I play a lot of minecraft on the switch but my most played game is zelda.

M

Mizuki Namashita

if i had one,possibly voes

I

Iago Paz

No regrets yet, been playing GoNNER a lot.

B

Bret Fugate

Play BotW. Regret 1-2 Switch

Z

Zach Lewis

I play Breath of the Wild more. And the game I regret getting is Wonder Boy.

C

Chris AD

I've been playing Lego Worlds and the game I sort of regret buying is Use Your Words cause I never have people to play with and you need a minimum of 3 people to play. I'm looking forward to getting Dragonball Xenoverse 2

J

Jacob Pritchett

I’ve played Splatoon for so many hours. Absolutely love it.
One I regretted, though? That would have to be Minecraft. I hadn’t played in almost 6 years, and had forgotten how freaking addictive it is. I had to delete it after a few days just to get my free time back.

L

Loreanne S

I have two games since I bought my switch on Friday: MK8 and Splatoon 2. Since I'm familiar with earlier versions of Mario Kart, I jumped right into Splatoon 2 and I'm so addicted right now that I've only briefly played MK a couple of times with my husband and kids. I'm all about splatting right now. I don't regret MK8 though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom