Contact advertising [email protected]

What's better for gaming, Mac or Pc?

I

Issei Harem

pc= personal computer...... isn't mac a computer also?

D

David Gunner

the atari is a better gaming pc than a mac

M

Mike LeClair

Pc> console> mobile/handheld> graphing calculator> pen and paper > mac

M

Mike LeClair

If you're talking photo or video editing... I'll give it to mac there. Their screens are gorgeous... They're for sure the computer for the artist..But for gaming, they're garbage for anything more than bejeweled.

C

Cahya Adi Kurniawan

Android

B

Brandon Kinsman

P

Phil D Rath

Actually they're two reasons why Mac is not suitable for gaming. One, the main one is that you CAN NOT run Direct X on it. and Two, most of their systems are closed builds, meaning everything is all in one and integrated into the motherboard, which means you can't add anything other that a hard drive and ram, you can not upgrade the video card.

A

Ashton Renier

I find the Xbox 360 to be adequate for Halo 2.

I

Islem Amimer

microwave

Z

Zack Holmes

Mac

B

Brandon Kinsman

Mac

J

Joey Beckstead

PS3 > Mac > PC duhhh

J

Joe Heller

I truly do not like Apple products. I can happily say I have never owned 1 apple product. I don't like the fact that you pay a crap ton for their product and there is very little personalization. If it is not Apple a proved you have to jailbreak or whatever. I'm sorry but if I bought it I should be able to do whatever I want with it and not need their approval for it. I personally feel like your not truly buying the product you are just paying to use it.

V

Vandregalia Wincrest

Stupid question

V

Valéry Alteresco

Monopoly

S

Sophie Wilkinson

Pc obviously lol

A

Anton Ivars

mac wins all