Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch what one are you buying? super Mario odyssey Digital. or a copy? what is better?

T

Tom Bailey

im got mine for £37

G

Gabriel Vieira Santos

Is Mário odissey a full game or will it have a dlc? as zelda did

S

Sean Brightbill

It’s interesting that this is still an on going topic with this many replies about buying something digital or the hard copy lol

I wouldn’t have thought this is that pressing of an issue haha

Q

Quincy Beerman

Copy

K

Kerveen Roy Vergara

a copy its just more satisfying when you got a physical copy :D

T

Tricia Kennedy

Hard copy

D

Dante Newton

Physical, it feels more rewarding being able to actually hold it in your hands. Plus the case looks great when put up with all my others on display!

M

Mark Woodcock

Physical copy can't trade digital

J

Joel Ressler

I'm not even going to say it's better, but I want the physical copy. I like to hord things... Isn't that right, my precious Amiibo?

N

Nik Lal

There is no better, just what's right for you. Think you may want to sell it when you're done, or want to display it on your shelves? Get a physical copy. Think you may want to return to it frequently and you may get annoyed with having to switch out the game card all the time? Then get a digital copy. I went with a physical copy for this game because I want it on my shelf.

C

Courtney Lega

Tied. I hate being gone and accidentally not bringing the game. But I also would love a physical copy.

S

Sean Brightbill

Ahhhhh the notifications won’t stop for this post after I clicked to stop them!!

D

Dennis Billington

Retail copy

C

Chris Beavers

Hard copy

L

Lewis Hamilton Brown

Physical. Can trade etc and you have a nice lil box

J

Joel Gyamfi

Physical

J

Joshua W Burgener

Physical at Best Buy, you get a $10 reward back and now you get a Golden mario odyssey cappy coin.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom