Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch what one are you buying? super Mario odyssey Digital. or a copy? what is better?

M

Michael Jorrey

what one are you buying? super Mario odyssey Digital. or a copy? what is better?

R

Russ Messer

Physical copy

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

Physical

A

Aiden Versteeg

Physical copy takes up less space on the switch

A

Anthony Lopez

Digital for me, Physical is good for resale value and a personal memento. I'm more of a minimalist and prefer faster load times so Digital is my cup of coffee.

N

Nik Lal

Physical for this one.

M

Matt Shawdee

I have a switch on layaway at walmart. One w the grey joycons. Im hoping to swap it out for tge odysey bundle when walmart gets them in

G

Gabriel Weathers

What a dumb question, copy for sure

P

Phoenix King

Doesn't matter.

A

Andrew Schmidt

Copy

J

Justin Smith

Physical

S

Sam Jacobs

I prefer physical personally as a collector. Also you only get the Nintendo Points with physical copies.

R

Rick Karrer

I'm all digital. I only bought Zelda on physical, but kind of regret it. I don't want to lug around physically games, and I have to sold old games since N64 days.

T

Tony Billingsley

Always buy 1st party nintendo games physical if nothing else imo

J

João Pedro Lang

Both! Because I need to play it as soon as it launches, but I also need to have it physical.

D

D.T. Stroschein

Going digital. Only physical games I buy (outside of BOTW when I got the console) are games that come out yearly (i.e. 2K, FIFA, etc...), and games I'd be super on the fence about which is seldom because I do enough research for the most part to justify the purchase. I tend to get games that offer near endless replayability.

G

George Shih

Physical. Always prefer physical when possible.

L

Lance Curtis

Physical

J

Julie Nguyen

Physical because it's cheaper and I can resell it if I want to

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Always, always go physical on Nintendo games. Your future self will thank you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom