Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch what one are you buying? super Mario odyssey Digital. or a copy? what is better?

N

Naveed Khan

SD card i mean physical

O

Oscar Delgado

I can't lick a digital copy

E

Emery Cottrell

Copy is better. I am buying it on copy.

A

Andrew Troy Stott

What is better? Do we need to debate this?

S

Steven Knauer

I like digital games. They're easier to manage. But when it comes to Nintendo, I really like holding on to physical copies of things. There's something special about Nintendo. But the Switch games are so tiny that I'm not sure I want to risk losing them...

M

Michael Ragsdale

Copy never buy digital unless it's the only way to get it duh

J

Jose Vega

I don't know that one is better than the other but I prefer the digital copies now.

H

Heather Ekrom

digital

L

Luis Chavez

Robert, which version are you buying?

H

Heather Ekrom

Physical not digital lol i dont buy digital unless i have to

P

Patrick Hulst

Im buying the bundle so i guess physical copy

H

Hernando Melo

While I've been an advocate for physical media in the past, there is something very reassuring about knowing that even if your system is stolen or destroyed, your digital purchases are safe.

K

Kruze Dunn

Digital all the way.

J

James Kettler

Both

J

Jason Cameron

Is digital copy not an option? Haha. But in all seriosity (that's not a typo), do you want to take up 5 GBs on your Switch and not be able to sell it or share it? Okay, then buy digital.

R

Rick Edwards

I always buy physical media.

E

Emiel van Heijst

When bought physical there should be a DL available tracked to your account. You’ll buy a license.

C

Christian Ahumada

Copy

G

Gabriel Vieira Santos

Wish I could get physical, but here where I live, midlle of no where, I only have option for digital ones. Thinking on traveling 500 miles in the end of the year tô get some physical for christmas

W

Wyndham Barros

Because I have the Gamers' Club program, I am getting it for 48$, a coin, and a 10$ reward.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom