Contact advertising [email protected]

PC To y'all wondering why some people praise WF... WF damage 2.0 has more depth and...

P

Paval Vlad

To y'all wondering why some people praise WF... WF damage 2.0 has more depth and complexity than D1 and D2 combined...

J

James Scott

Too bad it's just a hack and slash game.. The "raids" are just mugs of the same...no complexity our teamwork needed.

M

Michał Skotnicki

Sure, but is it necessary? Effect proc chances are ridiculously low unless you have a specific weapon build, and the gimmicky frames got tiresome long ago.
Although I do admit, Destiny doesn't have a gun comparable to my ridiculously armor-piercing Boltor, weeell, maybe with the exception of terribly underwhelming Skyburner's Oath. Handcannons are more fun that my crit Vasto as well.

A

Adam Welch

I miss the infinite destruction of my Hek.

M

Muhaiimin Miin

i don't know what they thinking still a lot of bug but that unsettel.
the slash in the game is too op while punture and impact seem useless but DE see that not by balance it but they change the slash proc into useless as impact and punture if you read about that it still annoys me

G

George Nikolskyy

Warframe is superior in PVE pretty much every single possible way. Destiny is superior in PVP.

J

James Scott

How can you say it's better I pve...you run in kill everything with no effort...there's no challenging end game...try to do the raid in Destiny solo...

G

George Nikolskyy

10x as many characters, 10x as many weapons, an entire solar system... etc. If you want a challenge do the sorties or do a t4 survival or defense game.

J

James Scott

Nice lots of things to grind for but nothing challenging for group play....t4 is still solo content

G

George Nikolskyy

T4 can be solo and with groups. Nothing more fun than picking 4 specific Warframes that work well with each other.

J

James Scott

You call this challenging? It's literally just endless hack and slash ...no need for strategy.

G

George Nikolskyy

Thats 2015. Cant do that with excalibur anymore. Id love to see you try.

J

James Scott

It's a boring game...the mobs May be harder but still just endless waves of nothing....until there is another shooter with true mmo style raids nothing compares to Destiny pve

G

George Nikolskyy

Idk i find the Destiny pve repetitive and mind numbing. I have no idea why people like raids. Only reason i bought it is for the pvp.

J

James Scott

You ever actually raided?

G

George Nikolskyy

Yeah i completed it 2wice back on ps4 because my friends convinced me and i was curious.

J

James Scott

I guess we look for different things in games....i play mostly mmo's and love raids....challenging content that makes you work as a team....

G

George Nikolskyy

Yup to each their own.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

ok, go play warframe then?

K

Kamil Guderian Ornat

Warframe is grindfiesta tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom