D

Daniel Flores

thats what im using exactly so worth it and a pretty mobo

D

Daniel Flores

built it like mid december

J

Jon Llama Broyles

I'm going for the whole aura sync thing so my 6 fans as well as my cpu cooler are all aura sync...im pretty deadset on the cpu I've changed the motherboard around a few times my first motherboard was going to be the crosshair vi hero but that jumped in price pretty quick this combo is like 150$ cheaper

M

Matt Collins

Crosshair hero vi is what I use. The main difference is SLI/crossfire support (which is apparently not that important in this day and age), and the crosshair has more IO. Other than that they're mostly the same

V

Ville-Waltteri Herrala

Got that same combo for 275€ last November. Probably the best Ryzen-CPU overall when it comes to plain gaming with light multitask and the board is one of the best B350 offerings to be had. If there's a good deal on that combo, I'd say go for it. Can't recommend it enough.

D

Darren Kiddell

Unless you already have a aftermarket fan or water cooler for the CPU already, I'd suggest getting the 1600 non X variant, it comes with a fan cooler and can be overclocked to around 3.7Ghz on it easily.

J

Jon Llama Broyles

I have 8 fans in total I need to run plus 8 rgb headers I've installed rgb headers splitters so it supports all 8 so there are only 2 cables for the 2 headers but I will need to buy a fan splitter cause I've ran all the wires for the crosshair and this mobo only supports 6 fans if I'm correct

J

Jon Llama Broyles

I'll take a pic of the cooler I got already water cooling freaks me out that may be a later upgrade

J

Jon Llama Broyles

P

Patrick John

What's the main difference between the b350 and z370 gaming?!

B

Brandon Hicks

Love this board for the m.2 location. But I’m planning on multi-gpu, no b350 for me

J

Jon Llama Broyles

How many fan headers does this board have...6?

J

Jon Llama Broyles

So I'm curious can anyone tell me if there is space to run fan cables behind the motherboard

E

Eric Sheets

Good choice.

A

Ahmad Zul Hafizuddin

good choice. asus is a really great brand. if i had enough vudget i would go for this board ibstead of msi pro gaming. but i have no problem with msi board either.

R

Rom Alexis Rayla

If you plan to overclock, I suggest a Ryzen 7 1700 (better multi-core performance) or a Ryzen 6 1600 (if you want your build to be a bit cheaper). Ryzen 5 1600X is good if you don't wish to overclock. If you will be overclocking anyway, then the 1600 is a cheaper pick (comes with a cooler too) and it will be the same performance. Just my opinion.

D

David Cummings

Stick with same processor ,especially if you going with AIO cooler ,forget people who say get non X version

J

Jason Dudek

Built this for a client back in October. Solid build, topped it off the an RX 580 (he had a budget to stick to do Nvidia was out. Can run pretty much anything at 1080p full effects.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom