Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm new to PC gaming how can I tell which CPU fits which motherboard and what ram the...

G

Greg Grainger

I'm new to PC gaming how can I tell which CPU fits which motherboard and what ram the motherboard supports and do all motherboards support GPU s

A

Aman Singh

It isn't that simple.

D

Daniel Morgan

Each motherboard and cpu have socket types you gotta make sure both are the same socket, and yes all gpus will work with all motherboards.

A

Aman Singh

Or you can simply post your budget and there are extremely genius guys in this group. They'll help you.

D

Daniel Morgan

I'll help you find some parts that would fit your budget

G

Greg Grainger

Well to be honest I was planning on buying 1 piece every time I Get paid like 50 to 60 pound every two weeks bro

C

Chris Rundell

I just built one first time ever this week use parts picker. And read lot about builds and parts

L

Lindy Jane Williams

^^ what Chris Rundell said
Make a plan. Then buy the parts

A

Aman Singh

Cpu-psu-case-mobo-ram-graphics card. Daniel Morgan check if I'm right.

L

Lindy Jane Williams

Regardless of what cpu, or whatever hardware you get, best advice is to dont skimp on the psu, go 80+ minimum and buy a modular one

D

Diego Jay

Google and YouTube

G

Greg Grainger

Thanks everybody what do people think is the minimum I'd have to spend to play ultimate epic battle simulator and total war games as they are the main reasons I want a pc

D

Daniel Ledford

Pcpartpicker.com

B

Ben Stopp

Start by doing lots of research! Google, Google, Google!!!

Then pick the chipset/ram for your budget (newest isn't always the best)

Keep in mind.., if you go older, you usually need more power...

If you want high end graphics... you need high end power... (usually modular) then you can change more later without having to upgrade power,

Don't buy a shitty motherboard!!!

If you start with a good mobo and power supply, it's much easier to upgrade later...

Experiment!

If you buy the wrong stuff and it doesn't work out... sell it for much, much less, cut your losses,,, and start again

Good luck And may the PC Building Force be with you my young Padawan!!

A

Allexandar Maličić

dont build a pc if you dont know some simple things.

B

Bart van Blerk

if you go to any hardware website of your region, pick a motherboard, which has a socket number, let's say 1151, you pick a cpu that is socket 1151.

J

Jorge Vazquez

I recommend x99 2011v socket motherboard

T

Tom Marfleet

M

Marc Wolfe

pcpartpicker.com

C

Christian Luis Miguel Lomibao

i got a few of these coupons and ill give like infinite to you, if you want

Contact advertising [email protected]