Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This is probably going to be a really unpopular opinion. But I am enjoying Xenoblade...

D

Daniel Hosker

This is probably going to be a really unpopular opinion. But I am enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles 2 more than Breath of the Wild

J

Jacob Stafford

Same.

D

Daniel Hosker

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed Breath of the Wild and the Legend of Zelda games are my favourite games. But the lack of a great story in Breath of the Wild really let it down

L

Luke Lovelock

I like them both. I feel botw has a calming wander around vibe and explore while xbc2 is more intense and grindy. I love them both.

B

Brandon Graves

Blasphemy I say. Heretic!

E

Elatia Langford

I expected to love XC2 based on what I saw of it... but the autobattle's kind of killing me. I know in a lot of the "Tales of" games we can opt into getting more interaction in battle, is the same available for XC2?

R

Randal Alexander

Better story and longer hours so im sure ill enjoy it more too

R

Richard K. Rivera

XC2 and BOTW are my 2 favorite games.... perhaps ever.

G

Gabriel Goes

I've enjoyed it much more too, also played it much more

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

You have my agreement.

R

Rashad Moore

I feel the opposite. The Battle System hasn't really won me over yet....

E

Eric Gonzales

Same. I've always believed Zelda was the best franchise, but after XC2 I'm slowly changing my mind.

R

Rod Burgundy

*whispers* That's because it's better than Botw

K

Katrina Gohagan

Same. I know that breath of the wild was supposed to serve as a breath of fresh air to the epic story that is zelda.... but it felt a little too fresh. I know the developers of botw modeled the game after Skyrim and that's fine, but Skyrim and it's literal open world are too much for me. I prefer a game that lets me explore but still gives me a direction to go. I needed a more linear direction. XC2 provided that when botw didn't for me. Props to those who enjoyed botw. I love zelda. Botw is just not for me.

A

Aiden Versteeg

I still prefer botw but XC2 is fun

P

Pat G Morsch

True story

E

Emmanuel André Leguizamón

I like them both equally, for different reasons.

J

Joe Roy

Both games are amazing but I am enjoying xenoblades more then BoTW as well

G

Gordon Chambers

I agree with you. I'm at the 130 hour mark and I'm still finding new things to do!

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

Zelda under five hours. Xbc 21 so far and xenoblade is probably my favorite game ever.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom