Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I wanna take my switch on the plane... it’s a 24 hour flight and if I wanna play it...

B

Bianca Maistre

I wanna take my switch on the plane... it’s a 24 hour flight and if I wanna play it for more than 2 hours is there a way to charge it via USB??

J

Josh Thompson

power bank

J

Josh Huntley

I use an Anker PowerCore+ for my Switch. Not cheap (80USD) but it fully charges the Switch 5 times.

J

Josh Thompson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tina Chircop

Dont all planes have charging points at your seat now?

B

Brandon Connelly

Depending on what airline and type of airline you are flying on they might have USB chargers built in

E

Evan Wilson

They make power bank cases that hold the switch and charge it same time, works pretty good

K

Kyle MacDonald

Does anyone make right angle USB Cs?

T

Tariq Khan

I've ordered a SwitchCharge, but it's not gonna arrive till end of Feb... -_-

D

Darren Bynum

If it's a newer plane they will have a USB right in the middle for you can charge your phone or two devices so all you have to do is go to the store and look for a phone charger that will fit your switch and you can charge it cuz I do it on my wife's cell phone charger

R

Rhys Bradley

Theres usually usb ports to charge devices on the back of the seats infront on u. But id bring a power bank just in case

I

Issy Rose

Make sure the power bank you purchase charges at 5 volts (or watts idk) the same as the wall charger. The switch power is just over 4000 mHz and so I have one thats 10 000 so u can charge it twice. Puchase a USB C usb cable, and then u can charge it with the port. U can charge it on the plane but I'd make sure it charges at the right speed first. (5 units at a time wh ich is quite high)

A

Alan Leong

For those who said to use the USB plugs on the flights, no, they wont charge the switch while playing. All you need to do is to use a power bank, but make sure you HIDE it while charging, because no flights will allow you to use a power bank while its flying. ..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom