Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Switch has been out for 6 months now, what has been everyone's favorite or most...

J

Joshua Woodward

Learning to drift like a mad man I Mario Kart 8 DX. No loot grinding required!

E

Elatia Langford

Wonder Boy, when I cleared the Unknown area for the Mouse. If you’ve ever attempted 100% completion of Wonder Boy, you have met this absurdly difficult section.

D

David Ly

Launch night. I thought I'd be lining up with a bunch of teenagers but I was dead wrong; I met a lot of older folks in the line who were simply die hard video game fans. It was a cold yet warm experience.

A

Ad Dee

After that launch and Zelda, rabbids

A

Anthony LeBlanc

Disgaea 5 Complete and the Octopath demo. Lookin forward to the full Octopath game.

Z

Zach Alexander

Getting NBA and FIFA on the Switch but then they turned out not as good as I’d hoped because of the lack of online multiplayer with friends.

L

LaPatrick Alan Darby

The hunt for the switch

T

Tom Walsh

Hype for Mario Odyssey.

N

Noah Dean-Brown

LEGO Worlds, Mario Kart 8, and Sonic Mania are a blast on the go.

A

Adam Rodgers

NOOOOO NOT THE WII U!!!

E

Evan Marks

Not the last 6 months, but that Jimmy Fallon appearance is what cemented hype for me.

I was at my parents for Christmas and I was bored enough to be interested in the unveiling of Super Mario Run. So I watched it even though I normally wouldn't care. But then boom! It was our second look at the thing and Zelda looked soooo good.

A

Alan Hernandez

Everything

D

Desjavae Nunez

I've never seen such an inspiring and beautiful work of hype train such as this in my entire non-important existance. Bless you sir. Bless you for blessing me.

A

Angel Sepulveda

Love everything about the switch❤❤❤❤❤❤

S

Salem Wong

My body is ready!

D

Danny Scott

MP4 announcement.

M

Matt Janosik

Playing BotW at school (I’m a teacher) while my students were taking their finals

S

Steve Stvo Jay

The Mario Odyssey hype (I played it at E3 it's going to be phenomenal.) Mario+Rabbids is even better than expected

K

Kenny Kuang

Zelda definitely. That game is so good that I am still in awe and even knowing it's a Wii i port makes me wonder what an original Switch Zelda will be like. Please no Hyrule for the next one and please use this same mechanic and art style so it can be finished in 3 years.

W

Wayne Sills

No not the Xbox but can leave the gay station

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom