Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Switch has been out for 6 months now, what has been everyone's favorite or most...

D

Dylan Battle

The Switch has been out for 6 months now, what has been everyone's favorite or most memorable experience so far?

*Please no major spoilers on games*

This could be a game, epic moment, accessories, app, or even hype for something yet to come!

M

Matt Last

So far Zelda is the best experience I've had on the Switch.

D

Derrick Janulis

Breath of the Wild is one of the best games I've ever played.

A

Adam Locke

When you get to the boss fight in sonic Mania for Chemical plant Zone and you smile, knowing that 20+ hours of puyo puyo Tetris have prepared you to end robotnik.

M

Maxime Lamothe

Unboxing plus the first time feeling those joycon at the same moment

J

Jüstïn Whïtfïëłd

I love how the Wii U is on fire.

A

Andrew Schmidt

Its amazing how you can take games like Zelda and in the future super Mario odyssey

R

Robyn Wolph

Zelda, possibly winning GOTY 2017

B

Bella Hale

Taking the switch to Denny's with my husband and his brother. We played while waiting for food. You know, spending time with family and having fun, goes by so quickly. I'm happy we had a lot of laughs.

I've met a ton of friends while playing online and in this group. Some I would even say are close friends.

J

Jon Michael Reynolds

I loved BOTW, but honestly Splatoon 2 gave me an amazing experience that I never thought I would love.

Also Mario + Rabbids was an extremely pleasant surprise.

J

John Horsley

I really hope Reggie will be in Super Mario Odyssey. I'd be cool to take control of him and play as Reggie!

W

Willie D Rivera

Picking it up on day . It was love at first sight.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

The great new friends I've made through this group is definitely the best thing so far. Also the hype and anticipation for both the Switch and the games. Honestly I feel like I'm a kid again waiting for the NES or whatever big game I really wanted.

S

Sam Sibilski

Breath of the wild: greatest game ever made

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Favorite game so far Mario + Rabbids.

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Oh, and Switchmas was fun

C

Craig Mc

Switchmas day when i handled the thing with kid gloves in a mass of excitement sliding the joy con every which way to change modes and being delighted. Then taking on my first bokoblin in BoTW and getting MAULED because the battle system is NOTHING like the other zeldas

L

Lawrence Lopez

I’d have to say playing Splatoon 2 all night long with new friends! This group has been a huge part of my Switch experience and I would say it’s made it so much better and fun.

Also, every time I’m able to leave home with the Switch is always an adventure.

N

Nik Lal

There are certain iconic sounds that immediately evoke a feeling of joy. Some examples on my list: waterfalls, monsoon rains, peacocks, the Harry Potter theme. Recently I added the Nintendo Switch "click" sound to that list. That's my memorable moment: since the Switch was introduced, I hear that "click" and I feel happy.

S

Sean Hummel

Zelda.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom