Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Switch has been out for 6 months now, what has been everyone's favorite or most...

J

Joshua Michael Page

Netf... oh wait

J

James Henderson

Massive winstreak on rainmaker league mode with Rachel

J

Jesse Osborne

I still love this launch hype train meme so much. BotW gave me like 400 hrs I havent completely exhausted, Splatoon 2 has been loads of fun. I'm excited Ninty is cool again since I stuck with them thru WiiU & never thought I'd go for another Nintendo launch, but after the reveal I drove straight to the store to wait all night to preorder

C

Cas Sanchez

I barely touch mine, wish I could take it back.

J

Joshua Tripp

The president of the Pokemon company popping in with no announcement or warning on a Livestream in Uber plain clothes to say that a Pokemon game was being designed for the Nintendo switch
I legitimately cried a bit

D

David Nash

My favourite Switch moment was Link running out of the Shrine of Resurrection (and that cut scene).

I was genuinely blew away by the number of pixels the mobile chipset system pushed!

J

James Jeffery

Won't lie, love my switch but don't play it so much.. though that will change when Mario is out.

M

Mark Anthony Williams

Rabbids is sweet

J

Jason Kay

That moment where your playing Zelda and you have to go out so you just just slide it out the dock and keep playing, magical.

R

Rick Heekelaar

Zelda the first moment u stand on the mountain and look over hyrule

T

Timothy Glenn Subito

I'm amazed on how empty my wallet has been since Switch's release. Thanks ninty. You're keeping me away from vices and making me lose weight while making me enjoy games. It's a win-win amirite?

J

Jonathan Hardaker

The last Nintendo direct. Knew I had made the right choice after watching it. Doom! DOOM on the bus! Hell yeah!

M

Michael Pillot Flores

Man Indie support have been incredible. So many awesome Indies and more to come this year. The steady library every month is fantastic. One of my favorite consoles from Nintendo hands down. Is not perfect but is getting there.

T

Toby John Suzzle Kolstad

On splatoon 2 there were 4 people standing in a line and I quadded them with 1 snipe

R

Richard Walling

Splatoon 2

C

Chijioke Uche

Vita still remains my favorite.

Z

Zack Rose

The day i found out soon was coming back to Nintendo. ..... then found out they wanted 59.99$!!!!!!!! Wtf !!!!

M

Muhammad Ariff

zelda breath of the wild but for now fifa 18 and soon upcoming new rpg games like xenoblade chronicles 2...

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

Nes/snes mini app and more horror games.

R

Ryan Gillispie

My worst was getting Splatoon 2. I never bought the first and have 4 kids. I had assumed we could play matches against each other split screen and have hours of fun. Learning that feature doesn't exist made the game worthless to me as I could care less about online play. Thankfully GameStop gave decent credit back for it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom