Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Switch has been out for 6 months now, what has been everyone's favorite or most...

E

Emily Estella Scott

I think when I got home with it and started playing and it like... became real.

A

Ari Santoso

to be able to finally play mariokart8

D

David Casper

Waking up and playing triple a games next the coffee maker as I wait for my brew... putting it in sleep mode and picking up where I left off when on the bus into the city

A

Andrew Cooper Hamel

minecraft

C

Christopher E. Lindstrom

Zelda Breath of the Wild

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

So far from my experience playing the Switch, I have played mostly Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and I knew right from the get-go that it was going to be a direct port of the Wii U version. The visuals are *slightly* updated, but I love the new battle modes. Thank god for PROPER battle modes and not this open track based battle mode like how the Wii U version was. I never touched the battle mode of the Wii U version.

C

Chijioke Uche

My experience with the Switch, is great. At first, it was amazing to behold, playing Zelda on handheld mode was nice, back to tv mode. For Mario kart, Tv mode was great, graphics are well balanced that switching all the way from Table Top mode, to Handheld mode didn't affect the performance at all.
I would say that I was a gamer since the days of the ps1, and I'm a gamer now with the Nintendo Switch.

And by the way, I can't wait for DOOM, Seasons of Heaven, Wolfenstein, and hopefully..........any of the Tekken series to jump into the Switch console, that would be awesome.

E

Evan Marks

I love that people keep the hype for Seasons of Heaven alive! Like I know it's coming? But like when? Very cool!

It's exciting to be hyped for multiple releases. I haven't had that problem in years

R

Ryan Fazio

Odyssey, octopath and more Mario on switch!

B

Brian Matthew Jakub

Love that picture!
Something epic and spoiler-free I've experience is the portability, and the joycons acting as separate controllers, so my fiancée and I can play two player. And Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is PERFECT. The only thing wrong with the OG Mario Kart 8 is that it was on the Wii U. It really shines when it's on the Switch.

K

Kia Bryant

Building my mini arcade was pretty awesome .

C

Chijioke Uche

Small

S

Shaquan Woody

The games are just getting better and better man...theyre picking up some serious steam

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom