Contact advertising [email protected]

Thanks for the add guys. I built this machine probably 6-7 years ago. I’m still...

J

Jared Church

Thanks for the add guys. I built this machine probably 6-7 years ago. I’m still running gtx680’s in sli. Do your guys think that’s enough to keep up these days? I’d love to get a 1070, but I’m not paying a grand for a graphics card... I really need to finish wrapping those cables...

V

Velarde CA

As long as u can still play the latest games. Dont bother getting new graphic card.

R

Richard Clark

Prices of GPU are not falling anytime soon - you will be waiting forever - they may even get more expensive

D

Daniel Nismo Lloyd

spec?

T

Terry Ross Jr.

How much VRAM do those have?

E

Earlsteen Noel

Performs the same as 1050ti

N

Nick McCann

980ti. Costs less than a 1070 and performs better but if you want a 1070 then go for it man!

Y

Yermin Podger

if you have vr the 10 series has a bunch of stuff you will need that the 9 series doesnt offer

P

Peter Egan

Jared Church how do they perform :D i'm running 2x 680 lightning on a loop

P

Peter Egan

this is the most i got out of them until now, still mild oc tho..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I

Ian Daryll Cruz Nuñez

It's really hard to get brand new current gen video cards right now because of the mining craze. If you feel the need of upgrading your graphics card, a second hand one might be a nice option. GTX 980ti might be sufficient or you can SLI them if you can afford or willing to buy two.

P

Pete Hernandez

Order a 1080 ti FTW3 directly from EVGA. You will have to wait a while but you won’t pay ridiculous prices.

J

Jared Church

1.) Thanks for the responses guys. Its cool to see a community that really supports its members :) 2.) The idea of picking up a used card is interesting and scary. Do you guys think there are any risks of doing this? 3.) The idea of ordering a 1070 straight from evga is interesting too. I wouldnt mind waiting. Im a patient man

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

well yeah its worth it cause one new card is like 1.5 - 2x as powerful as those together, and not to mention sli runs like shit now, which is pretty sad

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

and ps thats the exact same optical drive as i had from my 2011 build haha

C

Chris DeCorte

if you haven't wrapped those cables in 6-7yrs, let's be honest here...they're not getting wrapped..

P

Pankaj Kumar

For the love of god flip your HDDs to the other end and route those ugly cables behind the front Fan's

T

Tony Grandoff

I may be in the market for some 680s to go with another I got. I have a shop and can get you a deal on stuff if needed.

J

Jared Church

So, a quick update: I just found and bought a "Brand new" Gigabyte gtx970 windforce on ebay for $90. We'll see if it when it comes it isnt a bunch of rocks glued together or something shitty like that.

G

Garrick Schull

600 series are pretty dated but you can probably get by until prices drop. I mean you've already made it more than 5 years. What's a few more months haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom