Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys thanks for the add!! Could do with some advice, I’ve got a white build...

D

Daniel Cheffings

Hey guys thanks for the add!! Could do with some advice, I’ve got a white build (pictured) and fancy an AIO water cooler.. now the only one in white I can find is;
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(also pictured) but I’m dubious of the price and brand. Surely overclockers wouldn’t sell a lemon but was just wondering on your thoughts!! Would also consider a black cooler if it would fit the build?

Thanks in advance!

T

Timothy Johnson

Look up reviews of the cooler, if it turns out to be a poor cooler just buy a black cooler and spray it white (mask the cooling fins and cold plate first)

C

Clement PanPan

there's also deepcool captain series (depending on what radiator size you want, they have 120-360) I personally just use cable mod and make TT floe pipes white though

A

Alexander Keith Roxborough

If you do get rid. I'll take the phanteks one off you xD

S

Stephen Smith

Deepcool do a white AIO as do Silverstone though that may discontinued could touch lucky and get one on amazon Not a RGB fan but you could look at say the Antec Mercury ones they have a white CPU block with RGB on

S

Stephen Smith

also you have the Riotoro Bifrost i never posted it on earlier link as i couldnt remember the name of them Ebuyer and Novatech are doing them not sure on scan or ocuk though and not used so cant say how good or cack they are

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom