Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, thanks for adding me. I'm just a noob lol. I've never built a gaming PC but...

J

Jeremy Hensley

Hey guys, thanks for adding me. I'm just a noob lol. I've never built a gaming PC but I would like to do one soon. I've heard about all the problems of getting components because of miners but I don't know much about what's really going on. My question is, is it even possible to do a budget build at this time? If so, can someone post a parts list please? I mainly want to run racing drone sims and GTA. Thanks.

E

Evan Chisam

If want anything better than a 1050ti then no, budget has gone out the window

T

Tyler Erickson

Honestly a 1050 or 950 would run gta5 just fine, budget is pretty bad right now, ram prices have doubled and graphics cards are all over the place
Using an older generation intel CPU is a good option, if you can’t find that any ryzen will be good enough to run gta5, you could get away with just 8gb of ram but I personally would want atleast 12gb

J

Jeremy Hensley

Maybe I should just look for a decent, used setup. Only thing is, you never know what kind of trouble you are buying. I'm not extremely knowledgeable when it comes to computers. I've never built one and I hardly know what component is what lol. All that overclocking, graphics settings, Bios, etc, is foreign language to me. I imagine I could learn quickly though. I build, program and fly racing and freestyle drones. That's why I want a gaming rig, so I can fly the sims. I especially want to fly the GTA drone mod. It looks like a blast.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom