Contact advertising [email protected]

Thanks for the ad. I’m hoping to learn a bit on tweaking my SLI GPUs and get some...

J

Justin Lawrence

Thanks for the ad. I’m hoping to learn a bit on tweaking my SLI GPUs and get some ideas for you guys on how to up my rig-building game.

Here’s my ~$1,900 Craigslist parts gaming rig (case and WiFi were new):
- i7-7700k w/ Hyper 212 cooler
- 16gb DDR4-3000 Corsair Dominator RAM
- Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero
- 2x MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X w/ HB SLI bridge
- EVGA 850w platinum modular PSU
- Phanteks P400S case
- 512GB Lenovo NVMe SSD (it’s a SM951a Samsung 850 Pro, soon to be new OS drive)
- 1TB SanDisk Ultra II 2.5 SSD (game installs)
- 2TB Seagate 3.5 HDD (Clicky McClickerton read/write heads, probably will die soon, used mostly for dank meme storage)
- Intel 8265 m.2 WiFi w/ Gigabyte magnetic external antenna

Playing with 3DMark, this puppy hits GPU scores of 194xx in Time Spy, 536xx in Fire Strike, and 1909xx in Cloud Gate with standard clocks.

I’m hoping to learn a bit of mild overclocking beyond what the MSI app will do with a mouse click. I mostly play old AF games though so it doesn’t matter too much to me.

The tower pulls 75w at idle, 398w with one 1080Ti and 693w with SLI 1080Ti’s.

J

Jaden Pickinpaugh

Great build my man

G

Gaston Guerricagoitia

Pretty sure that 212 fan its wrong, are you using those fans as intakes?

B

Brandon Hicks

Of all hyper evos in builds I’ve seen, I think I’m the only person that shoved two fans on the heatsink.

S

Sheldon De Bruin

Great build but y two gpu's?

K

Kirkland Bowman

Good all around build. But why have a Dope processor, 2 Dope GPUs and a super nice mobo and have a $20 Cooler on It? Krakens are only like $100-120. Just my thought clean build tho my man.

S

Shamie-Ray Samuel Ramsamuj

How much clearance is there for the hyper 212? Looks super close.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom