Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi all! Message below approved and supported by admins, much thanks I’m Lion from...

L

Lion Martinez

Hi all!

Message below approved and supported by admins, much thanks

I’m Lion from Wasder. Wasder is a social platform and a home for gamers which is set to launch in 2018. We’re building this product for you guys and we are looking for gamers who want to be with us from the start and join our exclusive alpha testing which is about to commence.

Some of the stuff we’re working on are features such as public/private chat feeds and groups (for gaming groups, guild management etc), shareable event calendars, mass messaging and lots more. We believe we have built some really cool features and now we need your help to test and build the best platform possible.

As a bonus; ALL PCMR members will get prio to test (write PCMR as your affiliation when reg. on our forums)

I’ll try and answer any questions you might have in the comments. Visit
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to sign up, thank you and well met!

Edit*, open link in your mobile browser or desktop if it looks wonky, FB doesn’t like our CSS :S

D

David Jeffs

I like the sound of this but don't really see how this is viable in the current market. For example why not use Facebook or discord for this stuff? I think it needs a bit more functionality to be worth using. Something that steam/discord/Facebook doesn't already offer

F

Felix Tan

How does this compare to Discord and other platforms?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom