Contact advertising [email protected]

Sorry in advance for the bad phone quality, but I had the opportunity to play with the...

A

Austin May

Sorry in advance for the bad phone quality, but I had the opportunity to play with the one and only Taimou, and also had the chance to play with Chipshajen Mangachu and many more. Best learning experience for me to date lol

K

Kari Merino

Awsm!

S

Steven Hendrickson

Idk who these guys are, but congrats! Maybe you'll play again with them, or maybe even get the opportunity to wreck them

D

Donovan Ortega

My jealousy levels are so damn high rn....

B

Brandon Foley

Hahahahah your name

Q

Quang Trương

I met the legendary Lucio Stanky, 1 trick Kephrii and McCree god Calvin, also met xQc

B

Brandii McLeod

BURNBLUUUUUE

A

Austin May

Speaking of Pro OWL players lol...

C

Calum Stewart

I know not at all the same but I played with this guy and he had one high season of 4.4k. No idea why I was paired up with him :S But Im super jel, wish I was good enough to mingle with the pros

A

Austin May

Annnnnnnnnnd, I did it, sorry for the spam...

C

Cody Rock

Ran into Kephrii the other day during placements of an old account.. He was in a duo with Overpowered. We got rolled. Next game que into him again but in a 3 stack. Rolled again so I never finished my placements. Super annoying when my team was all solo que.

M

Michael Burch

I joined a Widow hs only game once and Effect decided to pop in and destroy the lobby. Did kill him a few times, but he got me many more for sure lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom