Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi guys. Sorry in advance. If I post too much on this group. Yesterday I had an issue...

H

Hamza Boumarouane

Hi guys. Sorry in advance. If I post too much on this group.
Yesterday I had an issue with the game. I was playing comp with some people I met in game, all went well, until I was disconnected midgame (It was not a connection issue cause internet was working fine). I manage to quickly enter my ID information as fast as I could cause I was sent to the login screen, to rejoin the game. But, there were no rejoin option. It's like I was kicked from the game or something, and had a suspension of 2hours and 100SR loss. When I sent a ticket, they told me it was a connection problem (what did I expect), and sent me to a forum that says, and I quote : "After determining that someone has quit, we begin a 1 minute timer. The missing player can return during that timer..."
In my case, I didn't have a timer. I just wanna know what happened and how can I prevent this. Thank you all for your support.

TL;DR : Got kicked of comp game, got no timer, not a connection issue, 100 SR Loss and 2hrs suspension. How and why ?

K

KyriaKos Kinatidis

2hrs suspension ? i imagine you disconnected more that one times in the past ?

E

Evan James Jungwirth

This is 100% a connection issue. Sorry bud.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Whenever something like login thing happen, quite the game asap and turn it on again. This will save your time from typing the id and pass. And 100 sr lose is way too much.

W

Willem Nel

What server do you play on

N

Nick de Bruyker

Well it's a connection problem alright, but they didn't say it's from your side

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

Happened to me once. Randomly I lost connection. Tried to log in for 2-3min but didn’t let me. I was finally able to rejoin the match but it was over by then. I did get a 5min suspension

N

Naikele Tavola Gagnon

They need to give it more then 15 seconds to rejoin lolol

B

Branden D. Myers

Tis whack my friend, tis whack.

A

Andrew Servage

it happens t everyone if that happens you have to exit and restart as quickly as possible. the login screen wont work you have to relaunch game. so just alt f4 or close overwatch and reboot quick in under 2m so u can get back in game with no penalty

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom