Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Soooooooo I'm really in love with tactical RPG's. The last tactical RPG I've played...

J

Jay Kusanagi

Soooooooo I'm really in love with tactical RPG's. The last tactical RPG I've played was Final Fantasy Tactics for GBA.

I've heard some good things about the Disgea series. Looked up reviews and gameplay and it was all good feedback from what I saw.

Anybody else into tactical RPG'S that has this game? I'm probably about to grab this today and spend hella hours on it. I love grindy rpg games.

A

Aki PL

Its great. Switch version has a lot of dlc. Many hours of gameplay. And You can take it with You. Nice graphics, voice conversations, extended battle system with crazy combos. Must have!

N

Naing Cho

I hate doing the dishes

J

Joël Butteling

Its really awesome but not for everyone. I owned the game on PS4 and had many many hourd on it. got it on Switch a few months ago but didnt get that far (yet) waiting for a time to get hooked again!

C

Cliff White

Damn final fantasy tactics gba? You been out the game for a minute lol

G

Gene Spooner

If you like FFT you like this game. It has a steep learning curve but it does a good job in teaching you the game.

K

Katrina Gohagan

I loved disgaea 5. I have it for my ps4; I don't have the dlc, but I heard the switch version comes with the dlc, don't take my word for it though because I haven't checked. But disgaea is a good series and really fun to play. Disgaea 5 adds to the universe with colorful, platform environments, unique characters, fluid combos, good controls, and wonderfully funny dialogue. I LOVED the interactions with the characters; they kept me laughing the whole time. I want to get the rest of the disgaea games on my ps4 that are available just so I can relive the universe again.

S

Spencer Miller

If you like Grindy rpg games you’d probably like it. It’s very Grindy unless you use the free dlc characters

D

Dylan Jeffery

Have you played Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Another great game to sink tons of hours into

C

Christopher Cantrell

If you want something to do for hours on end and never be done? Then this game is for you, if you want a fun experience just use the characters you have as you progress through the game, don't use the DLC characters you get or it'll just speed things up way more faster like on my end lol. But in the end, you'll love it. I still haven't beaten the game (story wise)

C

Cody Bowers

Love this game so much, it’s a solid tactical RPG, I’m not usually big on tactical games but this one is an exception to that rule, the art style is great, gameplay is fluid, and the game has a killer cover art too so 9/10

R

Rolando Royster

Only thing I don't like is after awhile it does feel super repetitive

D

Dimitri Nakos

I love them and disgaea is great and funny as well. I agree i wish there were more out there.

G

Gilbert Renaud

Couldn't get into it, I guess anime doesn't mix well with tacticals for me

H

Hunter Powell

If you love games like that, then Disgaea 5 is 100% for you. Disgaea has endless hours of grindy tactical entertainment, and there's so many things to do in it. It's a little overwhelming at times but I find myself going back to it often

E

Edward Freeman

This not the best one but it's a good one I have them and a big fan of the. Great game

E

Edward Freeman

I have 1 and 2 on vita also 5 is good just the best

B

Brian Schuyler

Absoulty loved Disgaea on Switch! Brilliant game.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Never been a fan of this series, personally. I'm holding out for Fire Emblem.

A

Alexander Parker

Not about this game but if you want a game like FF tactics then Mercenary saga is worth checking out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom