Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm sooooooooo on the fence with Mario vs. Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Guys & girls I'm...

R

Rich Ferree

I'm sooooooooo on the fence with Mario vs. Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Guys & girls I'm looking for opinions and comments. Should I get this?? I wish it had a demo.

B

Brian Jolley

I was on the fence and would say I'm very happy i decided to get it

B

Bruno Passos Cotrim

If you like tactics rpg just buy it. Its amazing. If you dont like tactics rpg it might not be for you. Ignore the rabbids on the cover, many are judging this game by that and its really not a fair judgement to this product

A

Adrian Williams

I love the game! It's great. The gameplay is awesome and challenging, the weapons are cool, the aspect of collecting things is there too! The Rabbids aren't overbearing and mario is mario! It's a dope fusion. I'm glad I pulled the trigger

B

Brandon James Everett Ogden

Really glad I got it

M

Matthew Adam

So happy with it man

B

Bruno Passos Cotrim

Man, they somehow managed to make tge rabbids charming in this game. I know it makes no sense, rabbids are minion like rumour. But somehow they did it. Rabbid Luigi is pretty awesome

A

Alejandro Dominguez

Rabbids kept me skeptical, but I figured that if Nintendo trusted their biggest name to collab with it, I should give it a shot. Was not disappointed. Challenging enough for me on the first play through with plenty of reason to play again later.

E

Elijah Jones

Its an amazing game. And honestly the rabbids arent as annoying as i thaught they would be. They actually gave me a bit of a laugh. If you love strategy games and puzzles its probably for you.

S

Sean Williams

W

Warren Whillock

I imagine you know about combat and way it plays from seeing other stuff. But I would warn you that it can feel really repetitive if you decide to play through the world's again to 100%. I got to the last world and thoroughly replayed the first 2 to do the bonus challenges and get all the collectables and I can't push myself to finish it currently because of how boring it is now with combat and looking around.

W

William Jarael Smith

Get it.

J

Jonathan Hill

If you like x-com, you'll love this game.

S

Sean Williams

C

Carrie Allan Poe

My husband hasn't put it down since he got it. He says it's a strategy like Disagaea, but much better. (And he loves disgaea)

S

Shawn Collins

I was skeptical as well, but I had faith. Haven't put it down since I bought it. Great game 8/10.

B

Brian Voelpel

I like it! The gameplay is fun, it has a lot of mario charm, and I think the rabbids are funny. I recommend it.

S

Stephen Waters

I'm loving it it's the right measure of Mario, tactics, and silly shit I'm so happy I bought it.

Z

Zachary Gippe

All Nintendo games need demos

G

Goff Agdamag

Get it! I just finished the main story and figured out that there is still some story to be unlocked after credits. Great fun and humor. Totally enjoyed it. I hope new story dlc come soon.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom