Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm Soooooooooooooo excited! Getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tonight My fav board is...

J

JoAnn Troncillito

I'm Soooooooooooooo excited! Getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tonight My fav board is ALWAYS the rainbow road! SNES version was my very first Mario Kart, how about you? Tell me Alllllllllllllllll the things about this version, I can't wait

F

Francis Pouliot

waluigi stadium !

S

Seth Taylor

Excitebike Stadium brought me back to being 6 years old all over again :) The Hylia course is also amazing

C

Cristian Alexandro Onofre

It's great!! With the battle modes, I love It
My fav board is Hyrule Castle

R

Raymond Adams

Baby Park - DD

R

Rafael G. Cheng

Wow Classic mario cart

J

Joe Foster

The music is incredible.

R

Ron Rife

Looks like koopa is about to go off the track lol. I am pretty good in most all Mario karts. We will have to both get online some day and play JoAnn.

S

Shane Williams

The AI in Mario Kart for SNES cheated so much in the higher cc cups!

J

Josh Mocaby

Girl, I hope you like getting wrecked from behind.

M

Matthew Morley

I love them all lol

J

Jess McDonald

The best thing for me on it, if I'm playing by myself, is playing online. Otherwise, after completing the single player races and acquiring everything, the online component is keeping me from putting the controller down

R

Russell Flewellen

It's great

B

Brandon Somerville

Snes mario kart was the first game i ever played. I still have it

S

Sean Renaud

Oh god the children who SNES Mario Kart was their first game. Let me tell you about Pole Position, Food Fight, Falcon's Revenge. Actually seriously Falcon's revenge stars a falcon who kills hang gliders and sphinxes.

Mario Kart 8 is great but man I miss 64 and a Battle Mode that didn't suck. Cus at this point I feel like they screw up on purpose.

B

Brian Murray

Snes Rainbow Road is the best. I used to play against the ghost on time trials for hours tryong for faster laps.

T

Tim Da Grim

E

Erik Schmidt

My favorite course is the 1st one in the 1st player option. Yoshi Sanctuary, Rainbow Road, and Hyrule are cool too. Baby track is fun because it's jus 7 small oval laps with tons of power-ups.

J

João Pedro Lang

You're in luck! Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has three Rainbow Roads, including the SNES one remade

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Enjoy! The updated version of this stage looks amazing in 1080p my favorite stage is probably the Lost Woods level with an entire small village in a forest like atmosphere, so much fun! Power sliding is your friend and heavier characters are the best. Have fun!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom