J

James Bird

Turtle

L

Luke Goulding

Harrison Warhurst

M

Mark Biloff

Take high health turtle with good saddle bait the squid to grab turtle, than once squid has turtle, swim to its beak and with black pearls in last item slot press triangle to feed than wait till hungry again, while it's getting hungry re mount turtle bait it again and let it grab turtle, rinse and repeat

M

Mark Biloff

You have to swim to the monsters mouth! like you gotta kiss it

M

Mark Biloff

All the while it's trying to murder your turtle

M

Mark Biloff

It's fun

A

Alex Simmonds

Make a basic b gate trap in the ocean (same as a wyvern trap) then agro the squid in. Take you turtle and get it stuck in the squids tentacles and then swim to the squids mouth and passive feed it black pearls. If you don't trap it you will never tame one as it tends to run away after each feeding and a turtle won't keep up.

A

Adamson Ranui

I like to use the Plesi, they have higher health when you tame 'em, and are faster than the turtle.

A

Adam Nivison

I used a tribe mate on a turtle to swim in to its mouth, I swam in and fed it, and then he swims away with the turtle just far enough to watch the squid without aggroing it while I got on my baryonx to kill any nearby threats that could be a bother such as sharks. Ps. Baryonx is a nice choice simply because you can stun and kill anything up to and including alpha megaladons.

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Calamari

M

Michael Kesel Jr

Last weekend when it got up to 6.5x it only took one feeding so we tamed 8 over lv 135

A

Ahmad Khalid Zaatari

We tamed 7 before R.i.p officials server 737

Z

Zach Johnson

Anything but a whale, they're immune to getting grabbed by squid unless that's been nerfed recently

T

Tyler Whitsitt

Use a dunklio.

D

Daniel Ibrahim

A sacrifice must be made, then you may give your offering of black pearls to the giant squid

J

Jordan Hazell

I use a thyla

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom