M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

No

G

Gage William Church

By whos logic?

G

Gage William Church

No.. Its ideal to have 4 mains on each roster, defense, support, offense or tank. Or at least 2-3 primary mains.. Ya gotta b able to switch to whatever your team needs if you wanna win

D

Dante Cousar

I think they said that cuz some people are 1 tricks so u should be flexible

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

No. I don’t tell people I main Tracer, I tell them I main hitscan.

D

Dante Cousar

but you need game changer character when u need to make somthing happen like a team wiper

J

Justin Isberg

Obviously language is hard.

S

Steven Hendrickson

You can main everyone if you want. People just push their own preference on others bro

M

Matthew Shircore

It's honestly kind of subjective and can depend what heroes you want to play. There are certain heroes like Winston, Tracer or Zen to name a few, that at least in the current meta you could prettymuch play that character exclusively, with maybe 1 or 2 secondary. However if you're wanting to main different heroes that are more situational you'll likely want to have like 4-ish you can switch between.

C

Claudia Sanchez

I just call them my alpha and beta

J

Jose Mendez

You cannot main more than one hero. You can be proficient with more than one, but your main is one hero.
If someone tells me who I main, I say Rein, then I say but I’m also good with etc etc.
And to the people who say that makes me a one trick, that’s far from it, I just know what a main is supposed to be and keep it to one hero.

Q

Quentim Garbe

You can main one of each category and still be maining someone.

P

Petr Krejčí

Main is your the best and most played character .. u should be best with him.

J

Jon Beller

Or be like me and be considered as a Flex (due to me having no mains but still play great in DPS/Tank or Healer,) xD

T

Tj Pho

I main Genji and Mccree. Theyve gotten me to masters. I also play Zarya and Ana as my 3rd and 4th main and they still perform well in masters. Everything else i play at diamomd level. You can have multiple mains, but if you focused on just playing 1-2 heroes then they will be your best picks.

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I like all tanks equally. Same for support. I wouldn't say I main anything

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom