Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Sonic Forces is okay.. but Sonic Mania takes the cake. I will always love 2D Sonic...

J

Jay Kusanagi

Sonic Forces is okay.. but Sonic Mania takes the cake. I will always love 2D Sonic more than the 3D titles anyway.

Oh, and if paying for the upcoming DLC characters means supporting the developers to keep this up, then I'm all for it.

C

Cody Hylton

I love this game probably the best Sonic game o have played since Sonic generations and Sonic adventure 2 battle

J

J.D. Hall

Hated forces but I bought is so I have to beat it lol, but 100% mania is way better

A

Alexander Parker

I thought the update was coming for free to everyone who already had it? But yep, it's a great game.

J

Jay Ybarra

I'm probably going to buy the physical. It was really good

T

Trevor Douglas

How much and on the switch

G

Greg Smith

Sonic on the Dreamcast was probably the best 3D Sonic, and Sonic CD was the best 2D Sonic imo. Wonder how good this one is.

J

Jay Kusanagi

J

John Garcia

I own a digital but I'll be buying this as a physical release as well. Sonic games like this always have a special place in my heart no matter how old I get

L

Leron Lewis

They don’t know bout the SEGA Bro

N

Niels Bosch

You probably never played SA2B for the gamecube..

E

Elatia Langford

I liked Sonic Mania... and it was a great throwback... but Sonic Forces offered me a greater value when it came to content.

E

Elatia Langford

So with so many fans of SA2B here, what do you guys think of this analysis that Sonic Adventure 2 was actually a really crappy game?

J

John Tiggs Long

I've been wanting to check this game out but I can never find it for sale

C

Chloe Sian Filbee

“Takes the cake” is the same as “takes the p*ss” in the U.K. which means “to take liberties at the expense of others, or to be joking, or to be unreasonable.” so I was confused for a second

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom