Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Considering if I want to get Sonic Forces. Who’s tried it? Thoughts?

B

Ben Wallace

Considering if I want to get Sonic Forces. Who’s tried it? Thoughts?

D

David Olivetto Palomino

Its just OK

J

Josh Brown

I heard itwas mediocre. I wouldn't bother.

S

Stephen White

It’s literally a 3 hour long game.....

J

Jonathan Leasor

It's fun. Don't expect Mario Odyssey but it's worth it for the price. I bought the collector edition which was nice.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

It's pretty great. I actually get tired of Sonic Mania faster than I get tired of Forces. Not THE BEST 3D Sonic I've ever played, but I like the customizability, the pace takes a moment to get used to, the story is pretty original, etc.

I think I got it for about $30, also. I recommend it. :)

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I do admit, I often dream of a proper Sonic Adventure 3, or remaster of part 1, given that it was such an amazing 3D adventure. The pacing was nearly PERFECT.

But I also hate when SEGA only focuses on making a new Sonic game every few years with the repeatedly contrived tag line "SONIC IS BACK!"

I'd rather see Yakuza on Switch. Or MadWorld. Or Dynamite Cop. Kid Chameleon. A proper Phantasy Star. NiGHTS. Bonanza Brothers. Virtual On. Space Channel 5.

OOooh! We are getting a new "Shining" game, tho! ^_^

R

Rashad Moore

Very mediocre. Especially compared to previous 3D Sonics and Mario Oddysey. Levels are too short. Classic Sonic plays terribly and the story is fairly cliche despite its dark themes. If you haven't played Mania yet, get that.

R

Rory Pfeifer

I thought sonic was just for yiffing?

J

Jackson Serr

It's not amazing but it's really not bad. Play Mania first for sure

J

Jason Kindell

I liked it, different characters have different play styles, plenty of unlockable customizations, and I think it felt like a sonic game.

S

Sean Renaud

It's not terrible, it falls into the category of if you can get it cheap do it. Have fun. But it's not good enough to justify 60 bucks unless you like Sonic.

J

J.D. Hall

I think it blows and I'm a huge sonic fan, get mania instead

M

Moses Moeking Sosa

Amazing

D

Dan 'Eldano' Brown

Don't

K

Keiran Macfarlane

Get it if you can, though compared to Generations, it isn't all that special

K

Kenny Vroman

Meh

K

Kane Torres

CRAP

N

Nathanael Rumbarger

Not the best game but far away from being the worst Sonic game it's decent but if you haven't played mania get that instead it really depends if your a classic Sonic fan or a newer Sonic fan as well

T

Tiffany Allen

I personally prefer Mania. Forces is decent though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom