Contact advertising [email protected]

Someone count how many times someone from OWL got in trouble

A

Aubrey Wilson

I don't think what he did was punishable. It's not like he's a horrible human being or anything. People act like behaving appropriately is a simple black and white matter that doesn't have a subjective grey area that is dependent on context, perception, and more. None the less I'm not surprised. And to those who say it's a matter of professionalism then I propose overwatch league acquire some form of a human resource department and instead of players just being flat out punished immediately the issue should be presented to a board of some kind to determine if the act is indeed punishable

A

Austin Hamilton

Ahh yes OWL taking another thing out of context WOOT

H

Henry Asdasdasd

LMFAO

L

Lars Christoffersen

Yo my asian friends press their eyes together and say they’re white... it’s funny asf

J

Jessica Gibbs

PSA: if you aren't Asian your opinion on wether or not it's offensive doesn't matter

J

Johan Pervo Ekstrand

Haha what is this really a big thing xD? This is why the LGBTQ forum criers and the pc crusade should never be allowed to make a game something political.
Gamers are people not politicians. Just like you can make mistakes so can they.

C

Chris Barber

Everyone getting buttfrustrated about offended liberals up in here seem to be missing the point. I'm not offended by someone making a dumb joke, I just have the sense to separate that shit from my work

M

Matt Ramsden

it's a big thing because if this was any other actual famous sports person or celebrity everybody would be getting the noose ready so it should be no different for these guys on this grand stage.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom