Someone count how many times someone from OWL got in trouble

T

Ted Clermont

Someone count how many times someone from OWL got in trouble

A

Aaron Stedge

J

Jesus Rivera-Cruz

Stupid IMO. He made a joke. It may be construed as racist, but like people nowadays are truly too sensitive. If this actually offends you, you’re part of the problem tbh.
Just a difference of opinion I guess.

J

Jesus Rivera-Cruz

I mean look at league of legends. Waaay bigger than owl for a reason.
They take their league seriously, actually recruit players worth a damn, don’t ban them outside of the league except for extreme circumstances, and know the difference with lighthearted fun. Owl is honestly garbage.

E

Eli Loden

This is the guy who did the Korean eyes right? If my boi xQc got banned for fucking Trihard 7 this dude should certainly face consequences.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Note to self, don’t have my battle tag name be three letters with a “Q” as the middle letter.

D

Demetrius Coleman

whelp time to start a drinking game out of this.

S

Shan Yea

Blizzard run by femnazis

J

James Stark

We could turn this into a drinking game. Everyone take a shot whenever a player gets punished. :p

S

Shyanne Bitter

He literally agreed to the rules when he signed his contract. And that includes keeping a clean PR presence since he is representing himself, his team, and OWL. It is not hard to think before acting. Pretty much all professional leagues have rules like this. It's not exactly 'new' for players to be fined for making stupid decisions without thinking. You would certainly be in trouble for doing these sort of things in any professional job. Don't make racist gestures. It's literally not that hard.

S

Steve Lapinsky

Shame because I like him, but you gotta know better than that especially if you signed a contract

T

Tito Sloboda

yeah they are good players, spending tons of time to git gud and grasp gamesense... while their human side falls off as a trade

E

Enrique Sandoval

Everyone with a job in a big company should do Asian eyes on social media and see how many get fired or talked to by HR. "Wow dude how is that offensive, yall too sensitive. Damn liberals. Symetra is a God one trick. Screeee".

C

Chris Gouw

Y'all making excuses for players being dicks. Is it that hard to be a nice person where Victim shaming is so rampant in the OW community? Ffs

P

Phineas Ferb

Blizzard is gay

L

Lanie Sjödin

I mean, I work retail, so when I’m at work there are a million and one inappropriate things I want to say/do but I don’t because I realize I’m at work. I feel like these kids just don’t fully realize that this is technically their job, and despite it being gaming-related it does require a level of professionalism.

Just my input

C

Chris Barber

It's almost like they're employees and have to abide by some kind of code of conduct... If you couldn't do it in an office it's no different just because it's just a game [bro]

A

Amanda Schnaare

Poor thing.. wish OWL was here in Texas and not California. Way too many sensitive people there.

T

Travis Neihl Crooks

Blizzard is way to politically correct and into the lgbtq stuff , if you wanna do your thing do your thing but don’t impose on people’s rights just so you can be loud and edgy

A

Algirdas Žąsinas

holy fuck what is wrong with blizzard, this shit is getting out of hand

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom