Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone please tell me how do I counter the spawn of the midget called brigette,...

A

Abhishek Shrestha

Can someone please tell me how do I counter the spawn of the midget called brigette, Feels like I'm playing against 3 tanks when ever she's on the other team. (Pic for attention)

J

Jose Garcia

stay the fuck away from her and put damage into her team and the healers. She cant out heal anything if she's not in a fight. if she is huddled next to 1 of the tanks use some range or a really fast 3 man dive to anyone she isn't near and slay her team. She does her best healing when she is smashing through multiple enemies with her team, so bait and separate bro.

Q

Quinton Travis Holbrook

Flank. Don't go head on

A

Armando K. Gonzalez

unless your reaper stay far away done and done, she can 1v1 a lot of peeps

S

Stephen Bankhead

Ranged damage is great against Brigitte. Pharah is really good against both her and the comps she likes to be in.

J

Jordan Lincoln

Bastion.

Y

Yanis HD

The fuck Lan Fan????

Z

Zac Murphy

Pharah is really useful

A

Aubrey Byrd

Lol hanzo is exactly countered by shields that’s the whole reason for people hating hanzo picks before knowing if they have shields

E

Edvin Karalius

she can't do shit vs pharah

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Shoot her from afar.

H

Haylie Halez

Noticed moria fucks her up a good bit

M

Matt Bubp

She's completely ineffectual outside of melee range and doesn't have nearly the survivability of an actual tank. Very easy to deal with.

R

Ross Twynholm

Bastion, Reinhardt, Doomfist, another Bridgette all counter her

D

Dennis Gilham

That would've been one loooooong nipple

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom