Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So what is everyone thinking about Pokémon for Switch? Do you think they will remaster...

T

Timmy Pecoraro

So what is everyone thinking about Pokémon for Switch? Do you think they will remaster old regions? Do you think they will do Sinnoh? New Region? New Pokémon? Old Pokémon? Or mixed region recipe of old and new? I’m kinda interested to see what others are thinking about it.

S

Spencer Miller

I’d like anything as long as it’s not like the 3DS Pokémon games. As much as you all will hate me for it, I don’t really like them all that much sorry to say.

R

Rachel Burns

They've already confirmed a pokemon game for switch, may be years before we see it but what has been said is it's an rpg so basically it's moving from 3ds to switch or more likely will be on both consoles we won't know more for a while.

K

Kyle MacDonald

I hope it spans ALL regions. This is the Switch we're talking about, GO BIG OR GO HOME NINTENDO.

R

Ricardo Melendez

It would be cool if it’s every region and every Pokémon with some new ones too...I don’t think it’s impossible when you have breath of the wild with the map that is huge and Skyrim that’s coming with an even bigger map if not the same size

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

Open world region would be awesome similar to Zelda the gym leaders and trainers and Pokemon get more powerful the more badges you have so you can go in any order

A

Ashley Golden

I want a console experience open world Pokemon with all the regions. I want to have an immersive game world similar to Zelda, Skyrim, or Dragon Quest. I want additional challenge and complexity with less gimmicks.

J

Jermaul W

I hope for something new and grown up. But we will prpbably see 3ds ports in HD

I

Iúri David

It would be cool if they come back with Pokémon stadium and colussium, the online battles would be chaotic

J

Johnathon Mendez

Hopefully the first game is a new gen, and then afterwards we finally get the sinnoh remake

J

Jeremy Smith

I would love to see a game where you can literally catch all the pokemon in the wild and go to different regions

M

Maxwell Hill

I want it but not thinking about it.

I find that forming expectations lead to inevitable disappointment. I’ll just wait and see.

D

Dan Hall

Honestly a Gold/Silver/Red/Blue/Yellow remake, ANY of those with modern graphics will be acceptable.

That being said; I hope they go for the gold (pun not intended) and really bring us a next-gen experience.

W

Warren Whillock

I think they will make a new region for gen 8, the the follow up game will be a remake of kanto. But kanto will be completely different from all the other times we have seen it. Or we will get kanto then gen 8. They have been teasing kanto since before gen 7 came out so I'm sure something is up with that and it's not just fan service

W

Warren Whillock

I'm also guessing it's going to come out in 2019, following the series release timetable that makes the most sense

M

Mike Kopchak Jr.

Frostbite

J

Jason Kindell

As much as I'm against dlc I think the new game should be an open world rpg set in a new region with previous regions being available as dlc down the road. And for each region their should be some underlying connection to the original games story elements of that region. They could do it similar to how skyrim did the separate map in their dlc.

P

Paul Bourassa

all I will say is that I really hope they stop the distributions for mythicals & crap and finally just embrace the idea of releasing them as DLC. I'd happily pay for a batch of short quests that lead to battling and/or catching them

J

Jason McLean Delahunty

I'd love to see a pokemon game that compiles the best bits of all the series with a completely new battle system
No longer turn based, it plays similar to an mmo, when you send out a pokemon you then control the pokemon through commands that they follow, so you are still the pokemon trainer
Attacks have cooldowns of various lengths depending on the attack, you can command them to move left or right, circle behind etc but depending on how well you've trained them is how accurately they obey your commands
Something along those lines anyway

L

Luis Burgos

A soft reboot. New world. All regions somewhat close to each other in a seamless world. All pokemon.

What I'm asking for, however, is impossible.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom