Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello everyone, I was thinking of getting Stardew Valley, but I'm playing Animal...

O

Othman Hafiz

Hello everyone, I was thinking of getting Stardew Valley, but I'm playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on the 3DS. Are they the very similar? You think it will be fine playing both together? Or should I wait till I finish with Animal Crossing? And finally for the ppl who played both which one you think is better?

Thanks

B

Bethany Woodcock

You can play both! I have both and they are different but really good, Stardew has more farming and more of a story and quests, its a bit harder too but I totally recommend it, it's pretty cheap too!

D

Daniel Melendez

IMO once you play Stardew valley, you may not want to go back to AC. I use to love that series ....but now that I have sunk in 100+ hrs to SV, I don't think I could put even half that time to another AC game. There is so much more to do in SV that it didn't get repetitive like AC does.

J

Jaime Bland

Animal Crossing is never ending....

D

Diana Van Hook

I've played both. I love both for different reasons. I'm currently playing Stardew Valley on my Switch and PC

S

Shavawn Crowe

Both are great

A

Amy Hughes

I loved animal crossing until it was too repetitive and nothing to do..the first part of it is awesome though..just walking around and talking to other characters in my opinion. Got stale fast

S

Spencer Miller

Stardew Valley is better. More to do and you can play it for longer stretches of time. Animal crossing you can only play for so long in a day until you run out stuff to do

P

Paula Rubman

Both games are good and different. Although, I don't think you can actually "finish" either of these games.

J

Jack Asquith

One does not simply finish animal crossing.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

New Leaf is endlessly better, and never over. Nintendos masterpiece.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom