Contact advertising [email protected]

Thinking about going with the radeon graphics card between these 2 what's everyone think

J

Jon Llama Broyles

Thinking about going with the radeon graphics card between these 2 what's everyone think

M

Matt Collins

They're great cards for a decent price but do NOT pay the prices listed. They aren't worth that much

J

Jon Llama Broyles

That's on newegg don't know where else to look

P

Paul Roggan

for a 580 max 350$ 570 i would spent max 280, and thats still far more than they are worth. have a look at amazon etc. sometimes they are in stock

A

Antonio Grašić

Buy 2nd hand 780Ti those things are cheap and overclocking monsters that perform like 980.

H

Hussien Fahd

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Manas Dubey

Don't buy any of those

T

Thomas Locke

I'm team msi

J

Jon Llama Broyles

Would a 1050 TI be more worth it it's like 250

M

Matt Collins

Yeah it's not as powerful but definitely a better value

J

Jon Llama Broyles

Is the 1060 better than any of those

M

Matt Collins

Actually I was mistaken, 1050ti is roughly equivalent to the 570, 1060 is roughly equivalent to the 580. The Nvidia cards pull out ahead in most cases, usually due to better software optimization

J

Jon Llama Broyles

Ok

J

Jon Llama Broyles

I'm actually thinking of changing my cpu from a 1600x to a 2400g because of gpu prices from the research I have done pairing a dedicated gpu with the 2400g gives you just about the same results as a 1600x

F

Frederick Alfaro

I'd sell you all my 580s 8gb for $500 a pop and a 390x

M

Matt Collins

Bruh a 580 isn't worth $500. He's trying to game, not mine. I know the market is going crazy right now, but that's just ridiculous

B

Brendon Pettipas

Asus. With Asus MOBO

J

Jon Llama Broyles

My mobo is an Asus went with a bunch of cooler master fans too looking to do the whole aura rgb thing

M

Mark McCann

$500 for a RX 570 is ridiculous.

S

Sam Brian Jarvis

The msi is a little better with performance over the strix but not really enough to notice. I do however have a strix for sale (pretty much brand new) for £230 if your interested mate

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom