Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So my gaming PC was deliver yesterday Downloaded D2 today... it doesn’t work... it’s...

N

Nathan Carter

Laptop;i5 6300HQ, GTX 980M, 16Gb DDR4....solid 60fps on high.You should be able to do this.

P

Phil Bentz

You’re not trying to run 4k are you?

A

Aidan Guidici

Open up your nvidia driver by right clicking your desktop and getting to you graphics settings. Search for the game in your toolbar. Chances are it's set to run with the integrated graphics card and not the nice one. Change it from default to your nvidia and boom. Happened to me on like three games and that fixed it. Message me if you need a hand man

A

Aaron Koenig

You bought prebuild. Update your drivers.

G

Greg Lee

It's either your net or you need to update your drivers

G

Garry Michael Sharp

Make sure you have the latest nvidia drivers and reboot the pc

A

Andrew Smith

Good way to check if everything's running is to download HWmonitor

J

Joseph Cove

please tell me you updated all your drivers, and installed latest direct x etc... before booting a game on a fresh copy of windows..? Its not a PS4 or Xbox.

T

Tim Trude

Im running a I5 16g with 1060 6g. I run max settings with no probs. So unless your hardware is bad your pc should handle this game fine.

E

Evan Gomez

Lagging like mad sounds more like a network issue than a graphical one. Try wired internet.

M

Mark Chavez

That should run D2 at Ultra with no prob. I have an i5 and a 1070 and mine runs it on ultra at 60FPS 1080p

M

Mark Chavez

Then again it could be a RAM issue too. Most newer games require minimum of 16GB. There are monitoring software's out there that you can play and it will monitor your hardware and give you a report. Lastly, driver updates are very important. If the driver is out of date then the game will lag.

S

Simeti Saolele

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Should fix it

M

Mark Cagle

was gonna day i got the same processor and video card but i got 20 gigs ram i run it on ultra with np

S

Sandy Arief

Im using 1060 6 gb too with fx 8350 running highest.

Theres something with yours?

D

Damon Syme

If it is a prebuild and you have to crack the bastard open, make sure the RAM is seated well. I've had issues where vibration in transit resulted in poor pin connection.

M

Matthew Mcmillan

Probably running off the integrated Gpu not the dedicated one you can switch it in settings

D

Donny Juan

so many ppl so little knowledge, if you need help I pm me

R

Ricky LaFountain Jr.

is it only lagging in D2? tried any other games?

D

Daniel Haerer

open your task manager omfg -.-

And which i7 ?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom