Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So my gaming PC was deliver yesterday Downloaded D2 today... it doesn’t work... it’s...

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

Yea update windows , drivers, and do the file cleanup in the blizzard up, should be good after that

K

Kyle Marriott

Lag as in glitchy... when doing the first mission (homecoming) when you spawn in it freezes, glitches, drops frames to the point I can’t even move

In the menus it’s perfectly fine without any issues but when in environment it’s literally unplayable

M

Marc Boggio

Check your resolution, if you’re at 4k it’ll run slow on those specs

R

Ruben Von Dorn

Check your firewalls and open router ports if necessary. Try running task manager to get more clues. Maybe your RAM, CPU or harddrives are under too heavy load. We can work from there to pinpoint the problem.

L

Lemon Head

Get a separate ssd for d2.

K

Karl Weinger

Hard to think its a fps problem unless drivers are outdated those specs should run d2 easy.

V

Vicat Mauricio

First, make sure you turn off any Antivirus or any other resource hogging programs you have going in the Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del).

Next, always make sure that your graphics drivers are to date.

Next, try turning down your graphics settings, especially the AA and AO down as far as possible.

I'm willing to bet it's a combination of stuff you have running the background and your game visual settings being to high.

R

Robert Ivan

update your drivers, the hardware you have should be more than enough to enjoy D2 on medium high possibly ultra settings at 1080p

B

Brian Daub

Definitely open task manager and see what is running that is consuming so much of your computer resources.

As everyone else has said, drivers. For everything. Do all of your driver/windows updates.

If its a network issue power cycle your modem/router or even contact your isp to verify everything is good with your service. Make sure youve allowed Destiny through your firewall as well.

R

Ruben Von Dorn

Does it just freeze and glitch, or do you get kicked out of the game after some time?

R

Ritchie Sham

You sure you hooked the monitor up to your graphic card instead of the on board HDMI?

R

Robert Ivan

you should take some pics on your connections and post photos here

S

Sterling Mitchell Stetar

Well hmmm if it’s not anything from above make sure you plug your monitor into the GPU and not the mother board it could be that

D

Daniel Rosales

it’s your ram

D

Daniel Rosales

try upgrading it, i was running it on 8gb but i switched to 32gb and haven’t had a problem since

T

Tâm Phạm

It's because your computer currently set the Intel graphic as the default graphic processor, so all you need to do is change it into Nvidia graphic
Right-click the game icon -> Run with graphic processor -> Change default graphic processor -> choose Nvidia as the default graphic processor.
And your problem is solved

Z

Zoey Sutton

Is your HDMI plugged into the GPU it sounds silly but people make that mistake alot

A

Alex Biadasz

You sure shit aint dead in your pc?

C

Chris Hunt

You made the massive mistake of not building your own or spending a fortune on a well built machine.

G

Gauthier Verkinderen

i7 7700, gtx 1080, 32gigs ram running about 110fps on highest settings

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom