Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Since Nintendo has been pretty tight lipped about the Virtual Console for the Switch,...

B

Bryan Casal

I'd buy this

B

Benjamin Bracker

That would be cool but that's not the US version of the SNES symbol as we did not have those button colors on our controllers.

M

Matty Down

I think that's actually a great idea, atari amd Sega have done it multiple times so why can't nintendo and on the switch?!

J

Joey Barrentine

Supposedly the paid account, $20 a year, will give access to Nintendo classics. Almost like Netflix.

I

Ionut Fam

they want to sell the snes mini. virtual console would hurt the sales of the snes mini

J

John Piazza

Nintendo has already stated for the record that the temporary games you get from the $20 is completely different than what they have planned for VC

K

Kirk Nelson

I'd rather have this than VC tbh

A

Aaron Briggs

I just want a nice robust VC

R

Richard Moore

Ill buy the hacked version

C

Chris Palladino

I'd rather them release it as a subscription or individually remastered versions in hd

M

Matt Ditter

I'd be alright with that.

D

Derek Strickland

They'd lose lots of money this way, but I'd 100% LOVE to see this happen!

W

Wayne Boughton

Brilliant idea

N

Niki Coppola

Why not both?

J

Joe Brewer

I see the illusions of gaia in there. Id buy it just to play it again

J

Jason Liwag

i'd buy this in a heartbeat

A

Adam Hayward

I don't know if you heard but there free game downloads for paying for their online services next year is basically netflix for old school games so I don't think unless you buy the snes classic coming that there is a purpose in a games collection either retail or download only

J

Joe Kasfeldt

Add Secret of Mana and I'm in.

R

Robert Hunter III

Nope. They'll just keep releasing "classic" consoles and limiting supplies on them.

D

Dave Moffett

And that's the sad truth of it and when the SNES runs it's course then they'll bring the games onto the switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom