Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Since Nintendo has been pretty tight lipped about the Virtual Console for the Switch,...

A

Anna Schutt

Since Nintendo has been pretty tight lipped about the Virtual Console for the Switch, I can't help but wonder if they have something different planned. Instead of charging for each individual game (like in the past), I wish they'd go the route of bringing out a series of games in a bundle. Release both physical and digital versions. It would be sort of like having the NES/SNES classic on your Switch! And it would be cheaper than buying all the games individually. I'd totally buy it! Thoughts?

(Excuse my cheap concept box art )

M

Marty Cosimo

"And it would be cheaper than buying all the games individually" You answered your own question on why this will not happen lol

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

I had this weird ass dream last night that i found a virtual boy in my closet.

J

Jacob Stafford

-sees Shulk
-Doesn't see Xenoblade Chronicles.

C

Carlos Yarib

Why in hell is Pikachu there?

P

Paul Johnson

I buy most of them so either way works for me, but collections like this force people to buy games they aren't interested in just to get the handful they want. Letting people just buy what they want seems like a better approach IMO.

D

Derek Rumpler

I want this but I think it is taking forever because of the $20 per year classic game library and the new online features.

H

Harison Dy

They will after the release of the new xbox and ps4

M

Maarten Tummers

If its like netflix you will need an internet connection right? So how can i play vc on the go?

S

Sean Proctor

Just play it on your 3ds for now til it comes to switch

J

Jay Ybarra

I think making it so the games can play online and don't want to cannibalize the super Nintendo classic. If people know they can just download them why even wait in line for a classic?

M

Maxx Melendez

That would make too much sense and not enough money.

M

Michael Joseph Peter Clinton

No way not until snes sales are done

D

Dave Moffett

Great idea

P

Pete Dorsett

They would split this up in five volumes of games w like 5 games per disc to maximize profit

V

Vaclav Kuzelka

This would actually make sense. But since Sega is coming out with a free game bundle called Sega Forever, Nintendo could do something akin to that.

B

Brad Hall

Heck yea I'd buy that

R

Ryan Gillispie

I wish

M

Michael Johnson

I would love this

R

Raheem William Linkhorn

This would sell like gangbusters