Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Since Nintendo has been pretty tight lipped about the Virtual Console for the Switch,...

W

Warren Whillock

think your forgetting how scummy they can be when it comes to the virtual console

A

Arnulfo Gomez

Eric Cox. ??

P

Pete Dorsett

People don't really seem to understand that VC ain't coming until Nintendo is done dropping mini consoles.

E

Emmanoel B. Souza

no way they will make physical v.c. bundles but instead they will give 1 classic game for free each month (12 per year with 20$) while subscribing the online service

O

Osvaldo Piedimonte

I absolutely agree!!! Nintendo.. Make it happen!!

J

Joshua Burns

I like this idea

A

Andrew Sherlock

Ya dam right, I'd buy one

L

Luc Lauzon

If there's snes games I really hope I don't have to buy them again since I'd like to have a couple on here that I have already on my new 3ds

M

Mark Murray

Did they not already say there would be a Netflix style system in place.

M

Matthew Dennert

This would be wayyyy better then VC

S

Stephen Worth

Are these games going to be in HD like the NES and SNES mini is?

J

J.T. Melanson

I'd be all over that shit.

J

James Brian Dandy

I think the VC is coming in the form of something similar to the monthly PlayStation plus games but for the upcoming Nintendo online system. Not sure how I would feel about that since I invested a lot into my VC collection on Wii and WiiU but for those that didn't it would be pretty cool. I hope they don't do a slow trickle release of VC content like they did for Wii and WiiU

S

Sean Proctor

Wii u died out switch will have it and the entertainment apps by next year I'm guessing when we start paying for eshop

S

Stephen Worth

Online lobby and voice chat

Our new dedicated smart device app will connect to Nintendo Switch and let you invite friends to play online, set play appointments, and chat with friends during online matches in compatible games─all from your smart device.

A free, limited version of this app will be available for download in summer 2017.

J

Joshua Davis

Seems it would make much more sense for VC to be a Netflix or Gamefly-type sub service. So I can try old games and then purchase them for offline play if I want.

S

Stephen Worth

vc probably in 2018

D

Diamond Sun McLoad

They are being very tight-lipped. Maybe with some of the titles but I remember them announcing that they would release games alongside your subscription to their online

S

Stephen Worth

there is over 700 snes games

S

Sean Proctor

Wow you play that much damm

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom