Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Scenario You just received an email from Nintendo stating that they want you to make...

A

Alan Leong

Just small like this, worth the money!

A

Alan Leong

A

Alan Leong

D

Demarious Mckinney Sr.

Make it ultra 4k

L

Lorry Polii

How about this?

K

Kandace Scott

Add a wireless charging feature so there are less things to line up break... on the flip side on the switch add a stronger kick stand its already lost its ability to hold on to the switch.. it just flaps about and is hard to put into the charger.

J

João Pedro Lang

The Switch does not overheat at all in the dock as multiple tests prove... so I don't think it needs work on that front

M

Michael Ousley

Wireless charging compatible, take the front black wall of and angle the dock slightly so the screen faces upwards. Have a switch on the dock to switch between charging with the console playing on just the tv or just the console or both tv and console. This could add a new element to gaming as in what is seen on the TV might not be the same as on the docked console. I.e. - inventory, hints, miiverse stuff, notifications etc.

Not related to the dock but PUT SOME FREAKING MUSIC ON THE SHOP CHANNEL OMG AND MAKE IT LOOK BETTER I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A LIBRARY OR SOMETHING UGH!

E

Ed Mark Olegario

This is the best portable dock

E

Ed Mark Olegario

E

Ed Mark Olegario

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

Add a cooling mechanism. A good one.

D

Dan Kuso

Remove the front part to reduce scratching

S

Sam Sibilski

Why does everyone dislike the dock so much? It's perfect!

O

Owen Gregory

Add padding to protect the screen

B

Brad Jones

i wouldnt do shit because since launch i've uesd the dock once

A

Adi Gupta

A projector so no tv required

C

Carmelo Romano

1: Make a dock that doesn't cover the whole system so it doesn't overheat
2: better materials
3: more USB ports

M

Matthew Wróbel

I would send them a drawing of a stickman

C

Colten Abitong

Maybe make the front lip made of a softer material so we dont have to use a screen saver just to save our screen from being scratched

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom