Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Scenario You just received an email from Nintendo stating that they want you to make...

C

Chase Holton

Don't make it like the current one. Make it look and feel as sleek as the console itself. That's all.

J

Jordan Chasse

Driest off I'd put flame decals or racing stripes on it for faster prossesing speeds thanput in a liquid cooling system to oil everything down

A

Alexander Hedin

Supplemental computing device

M

Marc Re Percussion

More airflow . Some padding the end .

A

Andrew Weary

Allow for streaming so I can play my Wii u games the way God intended.

J

James Leahy

Make a soft padding around where the screen goes so it does not get scratched

M

Matt Chilcott

I'd stop peoples incessant moaning about it and get them to just enjoy the switch as its intended!

R

Ray Wong

Can tap to 3rd party wifi receiver or add a better wifi...

M

MX Saav

Ethernet port

N

Nolon Lawrence

Can it just be color too the logos? All this black! I need some pop

E

Eagle Scout Alex

take a hammer to the whole thing and tell them to TRY BEFORE THEY MAS PRODUCE A DOCK THAT WARPS THE CONSOLE I no longer use the pos docki have a wire that lets my switch think its docked

M

Mark Vickers

It would be neat if you could still see the screen and it displayed the time or somethintg while docked

J

John Silva

Either a 4K supplemental computing device or make it much smaller

D

Derek Strickland

Some sort of cooling system, or better vents. Also I'd have some sort of lining on the inside so the plastic screen has absolutely no chance of being scratched.

M

Maarten Tummers

like the 3rd party dock: NO SINGLE CHANCE of it scratching the screen. maybe display time or mario or whatever while docked

E

Erik Kocher

This

L

Lukaz Leong

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Also on eBay and amazon ;) can't be more happy than this

R

Rafael DiFuria

Smaller but heavier.... less of the screen covered with some sort of info... Ethernet Port and a soft lining. And also a place to store either a pro controller or the joycon grip or another set of joycons.... and had the ability to make a sandwich.... but I'm willing to be flexible on the whole second controller thing

R

Rigor Mortis

Replace the plastic screen grips on the dock with a rubber

D

Dylan Covington

Just put a damn fan on it lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom