Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Scenario You just received an email from Nintendo stating that they want you to make...

J

Jude R Young

Scenario

You just received an email from Nintendo stating that they want you to make improvements to their dock . What would you do differently to make the dock better?

D

Dennis Rodriguez

4k capabilities

E

Elatia Langford

Two large ball bearing fans to pull heat away from the rear

G

Guillaume Oak

Ethernet port, padding to prevent scratches, better ventilation.

T

Thomas Boye

Get a better order on the storage room and something to protect the Switch screen in dock mode

J

Josh Brinton

More space for ventilation, wires that come out the top (or maybe both sides?) And better padding to stop the screen scratching so easily

G

Graham Samuel Southwell

Protection from scratches

N

Niki Coppola

Wii U backwards compatibility

A

Alex Castillo

Really only padding to prevent scratches.

M

Malcolm Critchell

I'm surprised I'm only the 2nd person asking for padding inside the dock to protect from scratches

G

Greg Harriman

4K upscale capabilities, front part should have improved protections from scratches OR remove it entirely, BUILT IN ETHERNET PORT, that's about it for me.

S

Shaun James Benesh

like what others are saying above, better ventilation and protective padding of sorts to prevent scratching when docking

A

Andrew Schultz

Nothing needed

T

Tom Daly

Put the board in the bottom cover the inside with a soft fabric (for those worried about screen scratches) and open up the back for better ventilation

B

Brandon Stone

Cooling fans built in the dock

L

Levent Berk Bahtiyar

padding to prevent scratches, better ventilating, ethernet port(adapters are really expensive) additional gpu to increase the experience of the game(visuals wise), built in wi-fi emitter(you got the point)

S

Simon Hodgkiss-Rogers

Powered cooling. External HDD support (extra usb for it)maybe create more of a slant to how it holds the console for more stability and reduced Facebook posts about all the scratches, and have the front plate removed from the dock for increased airflow.

C

Ching

Make it smaller as possible

M

Michael Johnson

USB Ports on the back instead of the side, and a much small portable option. Otherwise, I like the dock as it is.

T

Tom Watson

I am honestly confused why a "dock" station is needed. Probably a form factor thing but why could the Switch not have a port to plug directly into the Tv.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom