Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Redbox sent me a free game rental today so I used it to check out Mario + Rabbids:...

B

Brent Blakley

Redbox sent me a free game rental today so I used it to check out Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battles. I have to say...fantastic game. The opening cut cinematic totally won me over. Also as a fan of Mario and the XCOM series it is everything I could have hoped for. This game is oozing with Nintendo charm. Definitely going to buy it now. Anyway check your email if you're a Redbox customer then maybe run down and pick up a game yourself. Also go ahead and steal my promo code if you want. I've already used it.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Rabbids is i deed excellent

C

Christoffer Aasted

First when I bought it on an offer in eshop I was a bit put off, but when you get to the more challenging levels its actually quite fun and it became one of my favorites to progress in. I actually think its the game I have the largest percentage completed in.

T

Tyler Harmon

Wish the redboxes around me had switch games!

P

Patrick Haggerty

I have it only played it once if you want to buy it from me 30$ OBO

T

Timothy Taylor

Anyone else miss blockbuster

S

Sean Bartel

I just got to the last boss. Didn't even fight him, fresh crack at him tomorrow then I'll try vs. Mode. Very good game.

M

Mike GWald

I'm getting killed in the spooky world wish I could level up without challenges and go back and try once I get stronger

B

Brent Blakley

So...this is a rental copy. Does that mean I'm going to lose all of my progress when I return it?

M

Matthew Morley

I wish my Redbox had switch games

K

Kenny Kuang

I just can’t get pass how mario and the rest of the characters look. Yuck!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom