Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch After seeing some other users getting switch games from Redbox, I decided to try a...

B

Bobby Hoffman

After seeing some other users getting switch games from Redbox, I decided to try a free month of Gamefly.
Got Splatoon 2 in one business day! I also like how you can buy and keep the game at used game prices.
I don't know if I'll keep Gamefly after my free month is up though.

D

Dane Brooks

I like to use it for a couple months when there are several games I might want but none I'm sure I want.

L

Lynn Marie-Little

I think I might want to try this but can only get games once a week as I’m only home weekends

L

Laura Holloway

Gamefly is awesome if you have a big house of gamers that want to try many different things on a budget. :)
I've used them a few times over the years and have always had really positive experiences.

Also, the discounts for "keeping" games could be pretty deep at times between the member discount they had, and the coupons they were always sending out!

H

Holly Mummert

When I tried it, there was a wait for every game I wanted to play. Their customer service was great, and I had absolutely zero hassle canceling, even after one of the games I sent back was reported by them as not received. I just couldn’t get behind their lack of game availability. If they’ve fixed that, I’d try them again. Great way to demo titles.

B

Brent Blakley

I'm my post got Splatoon 2 in your hands! You'll either play it for an hour and hate it or run down and buy it on payday.

R

Ryan Butler

GameFly is great. Getting PS4 games for 5 bucks with the coupon and discounts and playing games i wouldn’t spend the money on otherwise

A

Andrew Courser

you get GF deliveries in a day... takes me a week to get mine.

L

Lee Burgos

GameFly was great. I had it up until I built my PC though since there was no point obviously.

E

Etienne Gouraige

I still use GameFly to buy games when they have sales.

J

Jesus Oviedo Garcia

I Never Rented Games From GameFly. But How Do U Return It To GameFly?

E

Emani Lyles

I tried it out a few years back and shipping was slow as hell glad to see they have stepped up their game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom