Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Question as I can't seem to find a straight answer do the Oviraptor buff stack

A

Andrew Hayes

Question as I can't seem to find a straight answer do the Oviraptor buff stack

T

Trevor Lane

I dont think

Y

Yoshie Chaox

Read that up to 3x we put 3 always by kibble pen just in case

S

Shane Dowsey

Yeah I heard 3x as well, also keep them close to where ever you do your breeding, they also increase the chance of twins and triplets.

L

Luciano Sesti

I didn't see any difference on drop rates. I have 3 oviraptor.

P

Paul Ogin

I have researched this in the past and the pc gurus said it does not stack

Y

Yoshie Chaox

Then placebo effect lol

A

Andrew Crepeau

I didnt know this myth existed. Throughout my playing of ark (quite alot) ive found no support for this.

K

Ken Hughes

To me it makes sense that it stacks up to 3x. Sometimes you will have no eggs from a Dino or hen a few minutes later there will be 3 eggs there.

A

Andrew Crepeau

Egg spawns are a little weird. Ppl have to be around, and theres a timer that applies to all your (female)tames. When timer is up there is a percent(unknown to me) chance an egg will be laid. Having mate boost and oviraptor increases this percent. But only so many eggs can spawn with a certain area so this leads to dinos "laying" eggs but no actual egg spawning.(ever notice poop floating under a dino)

K

Ken Hughes

What kind of area are you talking about for the limit of eggs rise big?

R

Rob Clayton

Up to x3 and lystro x2

Z

Zach Johnson

Not sure but I doubt it

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

I do not believe it stacks it dose however increase the range in witch they can affect

S

Shane Tanner

If I remember right every 17.5 minutes a female has a chance to lay an egg. If it's mate boosted, it doubles the chance it will lay an egg. If you have oviraptor it takes timer down to 11 mins. Dodos are an exception they have chance to lay egg every time they poop. Mantis won't lay eggs on island unless they are in "unknown region" whatever tf that means. I read all this eons ago though so gl.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom