Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hello my fellow Ark Mates! I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to...

J

Jacob Gipson

Hello my fellow Ark Mates! I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere. I have been running a player dedicated server. And the tame cap is 250. Is there a way to change that to a higher number? Because part of the starter pack i am working on is breeding the players on my server a starter Dino. So I've got about 100 tames now. But only really have a few decent breedable Dino's. If any of you could help me find a way to change this so I can make my server just a little bit better that would be much appreciated. Thanks, OyRabbitFoot

S

Scott Toliver

You can use gmsummon codes and spawn in any level Dino you wish for the players at the time they want it. Is very simply. Here's a example. Gmsummon "argent_charactet_bp_c" 225
The 225 is the before tame level and it wail be a perfect tame.

C

Charles Matthew Gaydou-Constantine

If it is Player Dedicated and Not PC Hosted then there is no way to raise the maximum number of dinos. 250 will permanently be the max amount they can have.

However, if it is a PC Hosted Server you have an option to raise the amount of Dinos per Tribe.

J

Justin Persinger

^ what he said. I ran a PDS for about 3 months an the tribe had to completely disbanded so that we could tame an breed properly. There's no official way then to maybe run to characters an use one for breeding an the other for taming. Tame with character 1 then unclaim an reclaim with character 2 to start breeding.

Other then that tho man, that's one of the bummers about PDS. I recommend if your not to worry bout starting over to host a PC. Switched like 2/3 days ago an def it was the right decision.

J

James Carell

Just type the code for a griffin make them level themselfs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom