Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please help me play the slingshot game in the Stardew Valley fair. I cannot figure out...

L

Loreanne S

Please help me play the slingshot game in the Stardew Valley fair. I cannot figure out the controls. I tried twice and can't seem to shoot it or aim. Sooooo....Ugh.

T

Tanner Neveu

Slingshot is weird. I just did fishing game to get all the tokens I needed to get any prizes I want. Way easier, and could get 100-200 tokens per round of fishing.

J

Jonas Carreon

Just do the green orange roulette, and bet on green always

D

Donze ZéNebula Pointer

It's inverted. Up is down and such. See it as your analog is the actual stone in the slingshot.

D

Donze ZéNebula Pointer

So pulling the analog southwest will shot it northeast.

C

Charlie Swafford

Pull back

L

Loreanne S

Thanks! I'll check it out. I quit without saving so I could figure this out and play some Splatoon. I'll have to start the day over and wiiiin. I can't fish for sh*t. So that game won't help me.

C

Charlie Swafford

Go with the wheel of chance and always put half your money on green. Just keep going with green and you'll get enough to buy all the things. Pretty fast like

A

Aaron Durfey

Game looks like Chrono trigger

J

John Conor

Looks like Chrono Trigger
Btw. Chrono Trigger ( SNes) is one of the Most Epic Games in History of Video Games. Not even the New Final Fantasy Games are this Awesome. a Legendary Game. <3
This is the perfect example of. Graphics or Fps are not the important in Games. Its the game itself.

M

Muhd Khalis

Just play the rouleette if want more token

S

Spencer Miller

The fishing game is easier to get points

D

Destiny Chanel Ingram

It took me forever to figure this freaking game out. I hated it.

R

Rocco Bennett

Fishing is where its at

J

Justin Lee Cote

best way to get points is use the wheel and bet on green, its got like a 80% chance to land green

C

Chris Minster

fishing gets the biggest stars initially, then take em over to the color guess game and guess green. the slingshot is a pain in the arse to shoot, you hold back while holding the action button(x or y can't remember cause i don't use the damn thing) and let go to fire. the rate is slow and its hard to control

J

Jay Bazely

Better off just playing the fishing game, roulette always fucks up for me and the slingshot game has shit controls, unless you feel like doing the strength test 2000+ times for all items.

L

Luke Cable

I just come second in the judging and pick a easy 500 silver star tokens and bet them all on green and make a quick 1000

B

Bella Hale

I got first in the harvest contest and just ignored the games. You still get a star fruit if you gamble the coins. That's what I did.

T

Tyler Harmon

The real Valley fair

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom