Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can anyone please help! I've been playing Zelda botw for 40 hours, and have stocked up...

C

Cindy Peralta

Can anyone please help! I've been playing Zelda botw for 40 hours, and have stocked up 52 korok seeds, but have yet to find Hetsu I've opted out and checked online for his location, and still can't find him. Please help, I have to keep using/tossing very good swords/bows and shields thank you in advance for the help!

J

Joseph Santiago

Easy, head towards the road for Kakariko village. It's almost intentional for him to be there. After all the king did tell you to go there

B

BradleyStar Fiore

Head north from dialing peaks. Toward kakario

C

Cindy Peralta

I have been playing this game in a very unconventional way, instead of focusing on the story I set out to reach every tower and unlock the map regions. Everything that has been told to me in the game has been long forgotten. Thanks guys for the help!

A

Alex Villanueva

Hetsu is located south of Kakariko Village.

A

Adam Andres

Depends on when you last saw him. After your first encounter (you should see him on your way to Kakoriko if following the normal route), he’ll be at 2 other locations before settling in at the great tree.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

If you follow the story line, you run right into him early on.

R

Royce Rivera

I went 100s of hours without ever finding him lol. Then again I never looked at any gameplay or walkthroughs.

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

Cool glad you did

B

Brandon Standley

Afterwards he moves next to the great deku tree

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom