Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone with knowledge about climbing, can you please help me out here. I like to play...

W

Willis Thompson

Anyone with knowledge about climbing, can you please help me out here. I like to play Moira in comp, but every single match I have gold elims, damage, and healing. My dps never do anything, and I’m struggling to win games because I can’t solo carry a team as a healer. I don’t even purposely play aggressively and take kills, it just happens. But it’s not enough to win games. And most of the time it ends with dps switching to random hero’s because they can’t dps. I’m around 2030 rating right now. If I play dps I’ll get golds, and do what I’m supposed to, but then our healer is trash. I feel like I’m in a never ending circle. How the hell do I win these games? Hahaha

D

Dan Hill

Soldier/tracer. Can carry a team if ur good. Or duo queue with tracer doomfist or zarya/winston. To easy

J

Justin Lee LeClair

Make friends and queue with them

J

Jez Veitch

Roadhog is great at that level, im solo queing moira myself and gold elims is fairly common, Gold damage is a serious problem with your dps. Try and find a 2-3 stack who are competent. Also if you are moira you can 1v1 most enemy support and win and also Tracers/Genjis. Do you have a mic and communicate? Thats the other big thing as with moira staying with/behind rein or Orisa you should be able to keep them up as well as get kills

B

Ben Dewhirst

Queue with other people in your sr range. Like me, DrMagicMario#1100 at 2223

N

Nick Page

Just play roadhog every single match and get good. You will climb

H

Hirschy Kirkwood

Sounds like a typical "not my fault" story. If you were actually better than your rank you'd climb without trying. Try recording your game and rewatching it. Maybe submit it to RagTag for a Toxic Coaching.

M

Mike Sharpe

you can be on fire 80% and be getting all the medals and still lose the majority of the time because the goal of this game holding a point or pushing a point if your constantly floating around ganking from behind than the point isn't being pushed yes your on fire and doing amazing but if the team isn't there to rock the point with you than your a lone wolf and this game is filled with too many lone wolfs or one man army types.

R

Reuben Harry Manyo

Just keep playing

B

Ben Dewhirst

What's your tag, anyway?

J

Joel Baker

Team ult management. That's how you win games

M

Mike Sharpe

Im finding climbing with lucio to be good tho especially with booping maps like my favorite thing to do

N

Nick de Bruyker

gold medals arent a complete indication how well you are doing, play the objective wrong and do the wrong things and you lose with gold medals

K

Kapui Huang Ma

Try queueing with someone else

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom