Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay so uh I know I already made a post about widow but I always want to get good at...

• Thread starter Juju CherryBlossom Marie
  • Start date
J

Juju CherryBlossom Marie

Okay so uh I know I already made a post about widow but I always want to get good at sombre because she's the only dps other than soldier 76 that I know how to play decent. But I feel like I haven't reached my full potential with her and I want to know how can I get better and what target should I go after more to hack. Any tips are welcomed I'm also on console.

Pic for attention art by wandakun @ deviantart

S

Stephanie Rosado

Hack big health packs and shield tanks. Try to focus your damage on supports, kind like tracer

A

Aleu Lyco

I'd say hacking back line healers is a big plus. Like a squishy Zen or Mercy trying to stay back. You hack them, Zen keeps discord down and Mercy can't fly to get away.

G

Gabriel Brown

Hit and run and attack from behind, make sure to get supports and ult when you think they’re gonna make a big push to shut them down

J

Josiah Dallago

hacking tanks disrupts big time, a hacked reinhardt = free ult charge, no shield

S

Sage Skye Williams

look up some videos on youtube

K

Kieda Hunter

Sonora already has a really good kit, so use that to your advantage. In short hack health packs and don't always throw your translocator on the health pack. Try to get a pick, and get back to the team. Also I recommend hacking the tanks the most, they are primarily defenseless without their abilities and are then free ult charge. You get your out pretty quick so if need be solo ult those pesky mccrees and Genjis when they ult.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom